Reviews for Surprise Visit
sunset chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This is such a nice and simple story yet it still depicts the Lois-Clark dynamics! (Remember that line "you know me better than anyone!")

Things which were so simple then... and based on these past 4 seemingly awful episodes-how could the Smallville story line get so complicated? Sigh!

Looking forward to finding more fun Clois fanfiction.

Thank you for sharing this!
melanie g chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Good job. That could have been a season 4 deleted scene. Clark and Lois are my favorite characters and not just because they are the original comic book characters. You kept them both very much Smallville canon.
Sweet Irony chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Cute little thing. Good job.
nicolesargent chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I LIKE WHAT THIS STORY TOLD, GOOD JOB
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I'm completely amazed to find out that this is your very first SV fic. It just goes to show the natural gift you have. You have a way of bringing CK and LL together in any given situation and make it work. You characterize them perfectly that I have no trouble at all imagining them on TV acting out whatever story you have them in. You show that they do indeed belong to and with each other. You truly do capture the sense of belonging that they, not just CK, have around one another. They simply belong together.
EmEx chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I enjoyed this a lot. All that foreshadowing is great!
mir21 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
im liking it to bad its over tho...
scullymulder chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I read this over at Prologue, then the FD2C boards. I loved it every time! Wonderful!
smallvillegurl chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
great story i love clois