Reviews for A Father and Son Chat
theghotlywriter3 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
That was beautiful. I loved the way you wrote Beast Boy's personality. I am in awe at your skill. :)
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Cute story, really enjoyed reading it.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
The wonders of Beast Boy, and why we love him. He seems like a great father and husband according to this. I loved this a lot. :)
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I have had this story on my favorites list for a long time and just realised that I'd never reviewed for which I apologise. Great one shot. I can just see and hear Beast Boy saying those things to his son.
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
You are amazing!

You truly have a gift.

Not gonna say anymore now, I have more BBRae fics of yours to read now.

~Rae
ravenmasteroftele chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
i love fluff!(:
Jin Flows chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Okay, you rock. This look at their future is really sweet and realistic like. Very cool.
TopKat chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
aw! that was so cute and funny. i love it. BB's a real family guy, ain't he?
Wind Lane chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I found this to be a nice story. It seemed so in character and very appropriate. Fathers are usually trying extra hard with their first borns. It's the whole "I have no clue what I'm doing and I don't want to screw this up" mentality. I also found the bit at the end about the talk in 13 or 14 years to be terribly funny. It's right on, just a perfect way to put it. Anyway, keep writing, I really enjoy your style.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
aw, that is SO precious! can we have a sequal for the making cookies talk?
Beacon chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
very cute. I really like how Gar can talk with no one really listening to him and still enjoy it. Great job!
Tarah21300 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Cute story. Plz upadte! I love the plot about how Gar is talking to his sleeping son! LOL!

Plz, plz, plz update! _

- Tarah21300
foggyfallacy chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
make...cookies? ha, total awkwardness. i can just imagine a six year old Jeffrey asking what that was . cute fic, very in character!
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Aw... It's so good to hear Beast Boy's side of the story... (smiles and tilts head to side)
THEJAYMAN chapter 1 . 6/14/2005