Reviews for The UnBirthday Party
hakuna177 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Awww I especially loved the snuggling Edwin moments X3 The last part was absolutely lovely. Now I'm hoping that your other awesome fic turns out to be Edwin too!

Orange Singer chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Wow. I love how the first chapter was funny-the way you chose to describe the lemon was hilarious. The contrast in the second chapter rocked. It was so sad...but the last line made me happy again. Amazing story!
CreativebutLazy chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
awe, that was such a sweet story_
Selonianth chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Selonianth chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
your mini fic killed ED! *kills tilly* evil evil woman
breizhbit chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
Yay! I read this after "He who..." and it made me really happy to see some hopefulness for Ed & Winry in your universe. Well-written and sweet, this story made me smile-especially the end. Well done!
Inuchemist10 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I Loved it!

excellente! No other words to say.

Anne Packrat chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I've enjoyed reading this, and your original couple is fun too.
KatieB19 chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
aw that was cute!
tragicomedy chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
I'm not a huge fan of smut, but there wasn't that much in the story, so it was all good. There's so many touching parts of the story, like how you wish it could've turned out a little differently but you're glad it didn't because they gained something else out of it. Nice fic!
cherryopsicle chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
So little reviews for such a WONDERFUL and fabulous fic!

Such a shame!

You have done a stupendous job with this story, and I hope it isn't the last one I shall read of yours!
Erin chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
This was...simply amazing...I can't get over what a wonderful writer you are...I've read as much of HWSFH as there is up, and It has to be the best fanfiction I've ever read.

I've read a lot of EdXWinry fics, and so many end up, as a previous person said, in a kind of "I love you" "I love you too" happy ending scenario. But this was How I'd like to go on and describe the beauty of this fic but there's no possible way to do it justice, so just...WOW.
CuteKittens chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
I've read the story several times now, and it's just as incredible each time around (and I can safely say I've read this probably 2 dozen times now).

The feelings and scenarios are so realistic it's absolutely amazing.

In a lot of other stories, its, "I love you" and "I love you too!" and then the (fluffy) adult stuff commences and everyone gets their happy ending. And its nice to read that sometimes, but it's also nice to see that sometimes people DON'T get their happy endings, or they turn out much differently than expected, because thats how it tends to work in the real world.

This is probably THE most realistic FMA story I've read, both in the sense of the real world and within the FMA universe (and yours too) itself.

I don't even think it's possible to convey how incredible and beautiful this story is.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Having now read all three parts of this story at least twice, I have to tell you the following:

1) I love this.

2) You're a damn fine writer.

3) You've given me a highly believeable "first time" story that works within the confines of your storyline (though I'm a little disappointed to not see it in your storyline...*pouts*).

4) ...unless it shows up in some section of the story I haven't read yet. *grins*

5) And you made me giggle through part one and sniffle through part three - though the ending definitely is sniffle-worthy and I love it completely.

Thanks so much for this.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
This is brilliant. I'm highly amused by the whole, "Ed and Winry drunk in a bar" bit - Mellow!Ed is a riot, as is Drunk!Winry.

And Tilly! *laugh* What a devious creature she is, saying that she wanted this all along. Good job on her, putting the plans into motion that allow this to happen.