Reviews for Run Away Puppy 2: Mollano's Revenge
SciFiLvr13 chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
BEST ENDING EVER! You made this pragmatists heart go all romantic weepy.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 20 . 1/27/2011
Yay! I love it!
Ms Shinra chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
Are seto and jou married cause that part was made unclear..

and so cute
Forgotten dragon chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
Hey i'm a big fan of the runaway puppy series and i was wondering is there a prolouge to it? and i'm a huge fan of your writing its making of wanna write a story of my own an please update the third story so hopefully ttyl
mooopower chapter 20 . 2/12/2010
So cute! Mpreg stories are just so adorable very nicely done :)
mooopower chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
Seto and Joey are just too cute I would love to see Seto's face after getting spit up on lol
peachescream232 chapter 20 . 7/7/2009
Love it.
YamiRisa chapter 20 . 3/3/2009
Aww! So sweet x3
Laura chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
Ha, ha, I'm on chapter 10 right now (just finished that chapter) and I remember in my child develop class, having to care for one of those plastic baby's where you shove a key in its back. It was two days of hell. O_O Seriously. It only ever cried at night! I only cared for it one night but got it for two days still. It was HORRIBLE! For some reason it stayed quiet when I was giving blood though. _...which is odd because it wouldn't shut up a little after that...

Great story so far! Can't wait to see what happens! *gushes*
disneyslittleprincess chapter 20 . 8/21/2008
This is a really awsome story!Please continues to write!GOOD JOB!:)
disneyslittleprincess chapter 11 . 8/20/2008
KAWAII!This is so cute!I can picture the baby inside my mind!:)

I love this story!Great great great JOB!
Idge chapter 20 . 8/19/2006
Okay, I'd like you to know I've read the first and second one of this a billion times, and I wanted my friend to one day... She was searching for it on fanfiction, and after failing to spell mollano, I just said to type in run away puppy. She was reading the list. Her: Run Away Puppy, Run Away Puppy 2 Ma-water-melon *she refused to say mollano* 's revenge, and Run Away Puppy 3- Me: THERE'S A THIRD ONE? GASP! it made me laugh. I love the stories.
PrettyPinkTopaz chapter 20 . 6/16/2006
OMG! It's so beautiful and cute. I love it. _
kuramanhiei chapter 19 . 2/20/2006
I so love what you did to Bakura, he so needed a cahnge to learn how to change diapers.
kuramanhiei chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
I love the name that both Seto and Joey came up with but for a girl I think that it would be best to stick woth the name Yugi suggest