Reviews for The Fruit Of Her Womb
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Very interesting. Your descriptive verse is excellent. It makes it all sound like some great legend.
wow chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
what an original idea!

i'm so impressed!

and how cool is it that alucard managed to see down the family tree to realize that in the future, the weak bride will somehow have a descendent as strong and willful as integra.

bravo!
Treesah Quiche chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Alucard has all the arrogant and sinister air he should have, and the platform is set for AxI.

I love this fic.
Miyosuke chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
This is absolutely lovely! :)
Lyaliro chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
A right interesting and original concept, for sure, and you execute it with a style that fits it most well. I look forward to reading more of your work.
LordandMaster chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
You say you're looking for good Hellsing fanfics, you'll find few as good as this stuff you've written.
mariel4000 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
HAHAH! Awesome! Yey!... yeah, Integra rules... haha
Senira chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Fantastic! An excellent characterization of Alucard, and an original presentation of how the master/servant arrangement came to be. People don't often delve into Alucard's pre-Integra thoughts on the Hellsing organization, so reading this was refreshing. And this was your first venture into Hellsing fanfiction? It came out as though you'd been doing it for months. I hope to see more Hellsing work from you!
SirDracula chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
That was marvelous. The style was smooth and the idea original. Long live to Mina Harker, she was a better hero than Abraham van Helsing!
StarPlatinum chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Two thumbs up. A magnificent dark Hellsing fic you wrote. Pls keep writing more.

Cheers!
Cosplaygirl03 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
whoa that's deep.
Alucard's Bane chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
good..more now..
MeatwaD9021 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Very good! Yet another great fanfic from you. After reading your GSC fic I had to read another from you. Good job!
Woof chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
This is... beautiful. Wow. Wonderful, wonderful choice of prose. I actually shivered at the end. Bravo.
kelles chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Very well done. I love the idea of Mina being Alucard's Master as it would make his obsession with Integral even more logical. Characterization of Alucard was dead on.