Reviews for Last Rites
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Sad to see Tseng go. I always hoped that he crawled out of the Temple somehow, but this is very cool. And I never really see much Tseng and Vincent interaction in fanfic, so I enjoyed this. Two dignified badasses. Nice dialogue, and a very cool story. Thanks for sharing.
murky burning chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
*sigh* I love the Turks. And even though Vincent declares himself an ex-Turk, I think he still has a bit of Turk pride in him, no? The Turks are just like that )
KMSaum chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Very nice. VERY NICE! I am an instant fan. Emotion, so subtle and short...great job! fave stories list for you!

-K-
Phoenix2qt chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I loved this. It was so sad, yet at the same time an insight into the institution that is the turks. It seemed a fitting death for Tseng, rather than the usual writhing around in his own blood, or just dissappearing into thin air. keep writing more like this
Hassun chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I stumbled into this fic but I'm very happy now that I've read it.

I always wondered how it would be for Vincent to meet Turks...

This ritual of jokes is really original and makes for a great ending to your story.

A favourite.
Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
that was so sad :( yet very well written, you portrayed the turks very well, this story was very unique :)
Vensethu chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Your grim sense of humor I find appealing.

This brings a smile to my face for all the wrong reasons.

Write more please!
Saesama chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
*laughs* Undeniably gruesome, but so very Turk-ish.
JadedEcho chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
This was wonderful. I loved the dialogue between Vincent and Tseng. Great fic.
Icca chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I really enjoyed this. It was.. strange and unusual and full of jokes that were just somehow perfect in their "stereotypical mediocre joke" way and made it all the more darkly humorous.

It's a nice little piece for Tseng and I think you did a good job with both Tseng and Vincent. Good job!
xeno chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I havent any idea what to make of this fanfic it was funny but depressing at the same time ,I always wanted to fight tsing a couple time ,never could this kinda adds some closure on that matter fanfic or not,so thanks for writing this
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4