Reviews for Fellcraft
Inwe Nolatari chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
Umm since I reviewed, can I get kisses form Legolas? I like Eomer and all but, Legolas is mine muwhahahah, just ask the cardboard cut out I own...HA...okay i'm done, not really, but oh well, you'll live...hopefully...*cough*...yeah um...BYE

Laters,

Inwe
empath89 chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
wow...that was a while, sry i took so long to review. just came back from a vacation. i like this chapter. totally weird. gimli and legolas switching bodies. that is crazy, but i like it. update soon. i get a kiss from eomer?
Evenstar606 chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
Legolas and Gimli switched bodies! What a riot! It took me a second to figure out what happened, but I had fun doing it, that's what I love about stories that make you think. You're right, Eomer is kind of hot.
Scoliosis chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
I love this story. It's very intriguing, and I can't wait to see what happens next! :) Please update soon! :)
Elithraniel chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
O, kisses from Eomer? Deffinately can't pass that up. I love this story! I've never seen anyone else do anything like it! You are wonderful, and I will love you even more if you update soon!

-Elithraniel
Laiquendi chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Ohh! just found this little story and I LIKE it ! looking forward to your next up-date.
The Balrog of Altena chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
oh valar! what the hell happened to poor gimli and legolas? don't make me wait too much for the nextchapter,please!

Ps: you own me a kiss from √Čomer
justme chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
author weaves a mysterious web the reader finds irresistible (what is causing the normally imperturbable elf to lose his cool?)...holding my breath til the next chapter...please hurry!
justme chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
i like your style...always an enjoyable read whether comedy (harry potter story) or drama (LOTR)...again "Good Job"!
friendsforever chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
i never review but your story deserves it. Please write more,just dont make Gimli a bigtalker who cant do anything. Him and legolas are better friends than legos and aragorn. Im just asking for him to be concerned for his friend instead of suspicious. Please write more. I might not review again, unless u tell me to in your next chapter, but i will definately keep reading. Update soon.
empath89 chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
i like this...a horrible cliffhanger, so hopefully you'll update soon!
Evenstar606 chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
Wow! A major cliffy! I'm really scared now. *Shiver* I hope this does not come to drastic measures! Thank you for the quick update. The suspense keeps me reading, and wanting more!
The Balrog of Altena chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
wow! that's great! your talent writing is impressive, I hope to see the next chapter soon!
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
This is awesome! I hope that you continue to update, because I look forward to reading more! I like the idea of Saruman bewitching the Three Hunters, to hinder their search for Merry and Pippin!