Reviews for The Innocence Of Guilt
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 8/26
Lookig forward to updates
davec chapter 15 . 6/29
It's taken you years to write this book ...why on earth did you start it
DaveC chapter 3 . 6/27
It's a it weired Harry becoming a tosser. We need some more people.
DaveC chapter 1 . 6/27
Oh boy you had me going there, for a minute I thought our Harry was out before the story was started.
rnthenu chapter 15 . 6/14
Ah, this was quite a good combination of humour and action. Pity it seems abandoned. Hope you get to finish this. BTW hope managing your father's business empire is going well, :-D.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 15 . 6/10
It's quite contrived how you explain how Dumbledore knows who RAB is. It's also unnecessary since the headmaster of a school of only about 280-350 students ought to know the full name of every student that's been on his roster for seven full years, especially the ones who run around with the troublemakers. Of course Dumbledore was never RAB's Transfiguration professor since he was already headmaster by the time RAB's older brother and the other Marauders began their Hogwarts schooling. And Snape's HBP nickname for himself was probably not something he used in public at all. As a Slytherin he would naturally want to avoid reminding people that he's not a pureblood. If he used it in public at all it would only have been in informal contexts, never on schoolwork he handed in to his teachers.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 14 . 6/10
Eight's not really an unlucky number in Arithmancy. It's part of a triad of cyclic meaning: 6, 7 and 8. Seven is the number of completion of a cycle, as in seen the seven days of the week, and a whole bunch of other sevens that are encountered in ancient mythologies. In that sense it represents perfection and good luck. Six falls one short of that, and therefore represents incompletion of a cycle. It's the number of sin since sin is also "falling short" of perfection (hamartia in NT Greek). In that sense it's unlucky. It's also the number of man, since man "falls short" of God by his very nature. The number 666 at the end of Revelation 13 partakes of these meanings in triplicate (emphatically). Eight is the start of a new cycle, the start of a new week, the eighth note that sounds the unison chord, resolves and competes one octave and simultaneously starts another. It's the number of resurrection, the number of new life, the start of any new cycle.

In truth, Voldemort doesn't want to go through step seven, the day of rest, which is death. He's the man of sin who wants to stay at step six of his life cycle. But he doesn't realize the real meaning of 6, 7 and 8 so he tries to split his soul into seven pieces, which already dooms him to death whether he realizes it or not. For the man of sin, eight is unlucky because it represents the time of judgement and retribution as the first step of his new life beyond the grave. But for the righteous, judgement brings reward and not retribution, so eight is very lucky.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 12 . 6/10
I thought the first step to becoming an Animagus was to determine what your form was. Only then could you start to learn how to transform yourself.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 11 . 6/10
"ardeo ardere arsi deflagratio" is a rather goofy incantation for Fiendfyre, don't you think? Four different conjugations of Latin roots for "burn"? I suggest instead "incendio vehemens et furialia" or "incendio vehemens et maligna". And Fiendfyre isn't supposed to be shapeless. The flames are supposed to form heads and bodies of monsters (fiends) in addition to being super-hot, unquenchable and barely controllable.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 9 . 6/9
Google translate has no idea what 'Nunquam lamiae morde "Me Ictus"' means. I suggest 'tu nunquam dica "me mordere" ad lamia' or 'ad lamia nunquam dica "me mordere"' Certainly you have to work a "dica" in there somewhere.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 6/9
Hit Wizards aren't part of the DoM. They're part of the DMLE, like the Aurors. Presumably they are mercenaries (what else would they be if they're called Hit Wizards?) hired to arrest criminals (not necessarily Dark wizards), but they have less prestige than Aurors (Head Aurors frequently become DMLE Heads and on further to become Ministers of Magic, Hit Wizards don't). It was Hit Wizards who arrested Sirius Black, who didn't even bother to interrogate him or do Prior Incantato on his wand, so we can assume that they aren't as well trained as Aurors.
dammit it was a dracula reference
oh my god son of the dragon is that a dracula reference
it's a dracula reference isn't it
jdh41 chapter 1 . 3/29
Nice story, hope you come back and finish it some time
I like absolutely love this fic and i really hope u are continuing it!
1,545 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »