Reviews for The Innocence Of Guilt
bleeb90 chapter 15 . 5/24
Too bad you never finished this story, it's an original and enjoyable read.
James PATHERTRORY? that's a pathetic attempt at an anagram
miguce chapter 15 . 4/7
the best action fic i have read.. and unspeakable angle is pulled off very nicely.. definitely a must read
cc chapter 14 . 1/30
BORIGN
Mezzem313 chapter 15 . 1/16
This is a really great story. The plot and characters are very interesting. I enjoy the Unspeakables! I wish that you would update soon, so I can find out how they break into Gringotts, how Voldemort is defeated, and how Harry is revealed.
anonymoose14 chapter 15 . 1/12
please update
Chantilly's Mom chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
Not very nice leaving off in the middle of a sentence. Hope you do plan to write more of this very interesting saga one day. I've enjoyed reading it so far. Are you trying for a double mastery? or have you completed it by now? Either way, GL with life.
shugokage chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
I truly makes me sad to see such an amazing story incomplete but thanks for the interesting story!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
Well done on the kill bill reference. Made my day.
Salazar the Serpent Tongue chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
I don't want to sound too pushy, but this needs an update. It would be a shame if such a good story goes to waste.
GinnyLover14 chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
So, 4 years since last update, abandoned?
Lavanya chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
Amazing and very creative story
Please continue
LadyVukavo chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Quote:
'Just what kind of a code name was Mary Sue anyway?' Harry thought. At least it
wasn't her real one. Imagine if someone were to really name their
kid Mary Sue.

Response: I read this and couldn't resist trying to find out. So I went to whitepages dot com which is a phone book company where I am and searched the name Mary Sue. The search came up with 34 exact matches and 13 possible lmao
CaraCersei chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Love this story- one of the best I've read. Really hope you update!
codybob chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
Dude its been four years since you updated

You only have like two more chapters
1,512 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »