Reviews for What A Lady Would Do
Neanda chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I cried my eyes out. No really, I did. T_T Too beautiful! Wow...I can't think of any other words. Just wow. I now worship this story. Really, I do. T_T The only regret I have right now is when I manage to start my own planned fic...it's going to be depressing. But you made her stand out as the wonderful character that she is. T_T Amazing.

Ja ne!
MistyWing chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Like what you've done. It was dramatic, emotional, suspended, and unbearably beautiful. She's so young, but really she's pretty mature on the inside. I always liked that about her character. i guess she has all that power and strength within, which is why Sailor Jupiter is so awesome. Here you gave her a very feminine, ladylike quality. She was weak, but strong. What makes her weak makes her strong as well? I don't know. I just think that your story was well written and well connected. When I think back to the R season, (my favorite season actually), I love the episode where each of the senshi recall why they would die for Usagi. And that last part of your story and the scene where Jupiter remembers Usagi was one out of my four favorites. tehe :P
Mako-chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Perfect this is beatyfull I love it
Sailor Doc chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
What a beautifully written story, and done with such sensitivity and style! I true delight to read, even through the most difficult of sections.

Masterful.

Sailor Doc...this goes on my favorites.
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
ah well done take on Lita past! very touching I always think of her as a tragic char in a way they all are.

anyway love when you (or any author) does serena and someone else one on one and show the bond she has with them all, it's important she show WHY they all love her and protect her so much.

very good job
kagomeandinuyasha4ever chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
(A.K.A. when signed in: NinaWilliamsSilentAssassin)

You... Are a wonderful writer... with a wonderful vision. This is absolutely beautiful... So pure... so emotional (I cryed XD).

Anyways, FREAKIN' AWESOME job! YOU ROCK! Keep up the wonderful skill, work, and vision on your future pieces .!
Child of Avalon chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Great story man. It filled in the empty spots surrounding Makoto's life. Damn, you just do such a great job. Keep it up.
Joel N chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I loved it. You are truly fantastic! Keep ut the good work!
Amy-Star chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Hey yo!

All I'm going to say is that I was having one of the worse days in my life! (I actually cried in a bathroom stall) But when I came home and read this it made me feel a whole lot better. So thank you! Keep up the great writing, you truly make my day!
SlipperyLiz chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
A beautiful character study. You also explain well why Makoto can cook well, decorate, and skate, three things that could use a bit more explaination. I especially like that Makoto's recovery was bumpy, and could have gone either way right up until the last paragraph, but Usagi still isn't the *sole* reason for Makoto's healing. Good job, and thank you!
Erase99 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Bravo! I enjoyed this story immensly. I think that you delt with Makoto's tragedy with more depth and care than many other authors who've tried. Excellent story.