Reviews for SEE What?
Please update soon will keep an eye out for next chapter
AliceCullen3 chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
LOVE IT!
SerpensPrincess chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Sorry i read it so late love the fic so far great cant wait to read more love the drarry and severus/remus and the neville/dudley of there is going to be that
ban-chan100 chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Great story, love ss/rl. Please recatch the train back to this great story love it :D
Cersesi chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
I like it.
7 n chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
i love this story
paskinmath chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Here's hoping you reconnect with your muse as this story is absolutely fascinating to read. Thank you so much for your efforts. I hope I get the chance to read more eventually.
Leo chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
I would love to read more of it. I hope one day you manage to finish it.

I love this story
Mukuro234 chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
This is a great story. I love it
Hortensia chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
What a rich, great story this is. It's indeed a shame the muse left you for this one, but I hope you'll be able to find your inspiration again to finish this one day. In the meantime, thank you for what was published. It was a very good read!
kariza2013 chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
please write more!
Al chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
I like the story, but it is awfully complicated. I truly think that is why the muse left you. There is so much going on within the story...but thanks for sharing.
emice chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
That's a pity, really. I would love to read more of it. I hope one day you manage to finish it.
jazmynkim chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
love it more please
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
I have just found this story and absolutely loved it. I love all of the characterisation, particularly Nevill and Dudley. One of my main regrets about this story being permanently on hold is that i will never know how the meeting with Nevill's grandmother and the boys goes. There is such promise within this story. Did Hermione stray to the dark lord on her own or was there coercion in the old headmaster's lemon drops? Who will the twin's third be? What will happen to Ron, does he still want to be aligned with the dark lord or will he turn double agent?

I really love the new structure you created within the school and the introduction of various non humans on staff.
I've opted to follow the story incase your muse ever returns. I hope it does.
Thanks for the story so far...
Tanya