Reviews for It All Started With A Letter
LazyNezumi chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
Its awesome!
Seriously. Stopping at point like THAT is just cruel to us readers... ;a;
And you haven't updated in 6 years...
ladygoddess8 chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
Ron should have left the cat.
lyingtonguesareclumsy chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
this is like the most amazingly perfect portrayal of harry personality wise. thx!
Kay8abc chapter 20 . 9/6/2011
Ron better run, no one gets between a cat and his mistress. I love the story and can't wait for more.
wintersalad chapter 20 . 10/8/2009
haha, i love the last line.

i like how the development between severus and hermione is being stretched out over a long period of time. it makes the eventual bond seem that much more stronger. hopefully.
lucyferr chapter 20 . 9/5/2009
Glad you failed to finish this - you had made Hermione such a doormat, trying to resurrect the rep of scum. All for what? So that a lazy snob could feel better? Sure, Lucius helped out some in the end. But unlike SS, he felt no remorse, only trying to play both sides. The only good thing is that he's dead.
lucyferr chapter 19 . 9/5/2009
Surprised Draco is surprised to find out his father was a sadistic git

Why should Herm testify? Is the wellbeing of Narcissa more important than her own?
lucyferr chapter 17 . 9/5/2009
Oh so Lucius helped Hermione escape - if he'd really cared about helping the light (as opposed to helping her) he would have done so before she was pumped for information.

“That’s the sort of world she wanted, isn’t it? A world where a group of people are ostracized due to the nature of their relations?”

A pity that Hermione feels guilty about such a statement. She should let Lucius' reputation rot.
lucyferr chapter 15 . 9/5/2009
very unclear how she escaped - even sounds like she could have done so earlier than she did
lucyferr chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
“You’re the only person left now who knew Harry’s parents. What a huge responsibility – to be the only man who can shape his view of them.”

interesting angle!
Auri on the Rooftops chapter 20 . 7/19/2009
I'd love if you continue with this story. It has been fun to read and I would hate to see it abandoned.
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 20 . 2/28/2009
Oh you have to finish this story! Its so good! Why ever did you stop writing such a masterpiece? oh please please!
Ottawa Pagan chapter 20 . 12/20/2007
Good :D
Ottawa Pagan chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
This chapter jumped farther in the future then I would have liked, I would have loved to see how you played out the battle, and watched harry/Sev's friendship grow, alas, I am quite happy with your story, and am looking forward to the relationship you've started building with Hermione/Sev. Good use of forshadowing, btw.
draconian snowangel216 chapter 20 . 7/9/2007
ahh it was just getting good to. sniff. great story. keep up the good work. aka update soon.