Reviews for Ceasefire
fireball900 chapter 1 . 23h
This is a lovely little character piece, it certainly captures what I think of as their personalities.
hellou4 chapter 1 . 4/7
You made me cryyyyy, come on! Oh god, that was so beautiful... I really wish you wrote more of these.
Aranya Ver'Sarn chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was a worthwhile read! :D Fallarin suggested your stories to me and I can absolutely see why, I could very easily imagine this as happening sometime between the colonization of Kalimdor and Cycle of Hatred.
You touched on the "friends but not really *just* friends" aspect of Thrall and Jaina's relationship very well, didn't say *too* much or overstate anything, which is good. There were a few instances where you had some things in parentheses that weren't really necessary - the fact that they were *in* parentheses, that is, not the actual sentences themselves - but it was nothing that detracted in any meaningful way from the story.
Jaina's sentiment towards her scars from Mount Hyjal and Thrall's reaction to the idea of anyone deposing her, and what that would mean, were favorite points. :)
Matani chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I found this while trying to google stuff and ended up on someone's livejournal that said this was the best Thrall/Jaina fiction they had ever read.

And you know what?

It's the best one I've ever read too.
amanda chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
*cries*
Carmen chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
MORE!
Ryxl chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
You have just made me a very happy Thrall/Jaina fangirl. The mended shirts was priceless! I love your style, with the thoughts-inside-thoughts, and I'm going to have to see what else you've written.
Weiila chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I just realized that I have never reviewed this story, which makes me feel pretty stupid to say the least, considering that I've read it at least five or six times.

This is an absolute work of art. Your characterization is beautiful, the musings, fears and viewpoints of Thrall and Jaina feels very real and your narrative is fantastic. Now, it does get a little wordy at times - many sentences are very, very long - but with your way of writing its hardly noticable because I'm so caught up in what's going on.

And despite how serious the tone of this piece really is, those moments of warm humor between Thrall and Jaina has me rolling everytime.
san chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This was all kinds of beautiful.
UC chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
An exciting story!
Sealink chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
My God, you're talented. This was the first Thrall/Jaina fic I've read and I think I'm ruined for the rest of them. Excellent work.
Don Kringel chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
wow...

It almost made me cry!

Great Story...still.. so sad...
monsley chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Heart-breaking. You have so much insight into these characters, and I absolutely love the way you write them. Wildly evocative. Thanks again for writing, and I hope you'll get back to writing them someday.
Llowe chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I just thought you ought to know that I was grinning like an idiot by the end of this. Man, I want to read more of this stuff.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005