Reviews for Home
klingoncowboy chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I'd been od'ing on Chuck fic when I found this over the week end. An impressive start to what I see is a series... Thanks!
Louise chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow, what a great begginning, i am really lookng forward to reading te rest of the series!
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
OH. Oh WOW. I've kind of thought about that before, after 'Soul Mates'. After all, it's impossible to imagine Clark without Lois- she's his world. And if he never died in this life, neither would she, technically. She'd come back right away. And after so many years, she'd come back... and he doesn't age. He'd be just the same. It could all play out again, and then again and again... Strange, never-ending cycle.
Kaeberlily chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Interesting...I never thought about how long Clark would live before. I never thought that that would happen. But I guess that your story is also just your perseption of his life after Lois.
Joseph Benjamin chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Love your work. This is no exception. Using the whole soul mate and past lives concept from the series. Interesting! Just as long as this lori isn't a direct decendant of Lois or a blood relative of any kind, I'll enjoy it I'm sure. On to the sequels.
R chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
aww...how sweet!
TiryisDarkling chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
AWESOME is all i can say
insane chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
this story is beyond romantic. a breath of fresh air.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/5/2001
Oh this is very very good!
ChiefPam chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
It's a slow day, so I'm re-reading favorites ... and this one definitely qualifies. I love the premise, and this is a beautiful vignette - not to mention the start to a great series :)
Hcat chapter 1 . 6/10/2000
I love it! Destined to meet and fall in love, again and again.
Kraz chapter 1 . 5/23/2000
Please tell me you are going to write a sequel to this. Please!

You must... it is a moral imperative!

The only thing that struck me odd is the last name of Lyons... something just seemed odd about that for some reason... but other than that, it is a neat premise, full of promise, that must be written!