Reviews for Vanitas Vanitatorum
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I like this a lot. Specially the last part where we see that it was all a prophetic dream. Good to know that Yukina and Kuwabara will be finally together.
Hoku ala chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Poor guy, All his friends are going to outlive him...

and there really is nothing he can do about it.

Wonderful story.
Sachi chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
10th review! There, you've got a nice, even number now.

Wow, this is just an awesome piece- I just came to a dead halt right there at the end staring at the screen for like 10 seconds figuring out what I had just happened. Really great.
Starring Lady G chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
AWESOME! Geez, Fate, How'd you get to be such an awesome writer? Seriously, I haven't found a single one of your stories I DON'T like! Keep it up!
Fawx chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Oh my. You seem to have Improved. Tenfold. I keep getting floored every time I read another of your fics. 10\10
Niana Kuonji chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
*sighs* Well, on the upside, if that was a prophetic dream, at least he knows he'll be with Yukina. And Kurama said nothing about using a voice recorder. Ah, loopholes.
silver-dagger-113 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Sometimes I think my subconscious is flamboyantly gay and addicted to 'shrooms too...Yes, that was very strange. Very strange and very cool. I liked it!
gooooooooooooooooooooooooone chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
*dances* I really, REALLY like this one. Did I mention that in your LJ? I can't remember. Sorry I haven't been in touch with you recently - RL stuff. x_x Blaah.

Anyhoo, wonderful fic! Great writing, great plot. )
Bluespark chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Wow. That was awesome. I really, really enjoyed it. I've always wondered what would happen with Kurama's whole aging process. Loved the flamboyantly gay and addiction to 'shrooms line. _
matchynishi chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Umm, I'm not sure that I understood all of it, but it was well written... and dramatic. I loved the part where Kurama muses to himself why no one bothers to consult him on the subject of locks... funny, lol. XD

Hmm, now I think I'll go read it again... you never know, maybe it'll all become clearer with time, :p.
Capella Alpha Aurigae chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Yes, I think I may need to reread that a few times to fully comprehend everything that happened, but it was intriguing enough that I don't mind in the slightest. That's a very interesting topic and I'm glad someone wrote about it. And I'm even gladder it was you, as ALL your YYH fics are excellent.

The latin is very nice touch. As is the K/H. . Though the story would still have been good without it, I always like seeing them together.

Have you read the book "Something Wicked This Way Comes"? (By Ray Bradbury...) Just because it's on the subject of aging/immortality/eternal youth and 3 in the morning is a very significant time. This fic reminded me of one scene where the man wakes up at three and thinks about that time, and about feeling old, and how his wife next to him is "immortal" and always young...He was being fanciful, but this story, that's the actual truth. o.o;

...Yes, anyway, I loved the fic, and am greatly looking forward to your next one.
Lanie McCoy chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
That was certainly...meaningful. I liked it. I liked it a lot. I'm not sure I entirely understood everything, but I liked it a lot. A few rereads should fix that confusion, anyway.

And that comment at the end about 'shrooms and being flamboyantly gay? Brilliant.