Reviews for Why a Child Daydreams
Arien chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Great Story! I really liked how you kind of glimpsed into Eowyn's childhood. I like that sort of thing. Just one small question, and I hope you'll answer this... Who in the world is Thorongil? Anyway, great story, my sister loves it too.
Ribbons22 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
That is so cute! Too bad she didn't get the ranger. :-( She should have!
Isilme'sStar chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Ouh! This was a ver y cute short scene but straight to the point! I really like that "she desires a ranger and not a king"...

Too bad its short but don't think it could be any longer!

Great job!
Banshee Queen chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Omg I loved this! Though short as it was, I thought this was a really sweet conversation between these two lovable characters.

The fact that Eowyn said she would rather marry a ranger for friendship/love is so cute and puts her rather high up on the scale considering her age. And Aragorn's reaction was too surprising, I really liked the last line you wrote; "She desires a ranger and not a king" *Sighs*

I only wish this would've been longer! This was well written and something out of the ordinary that a normal Lotr author would write. Well done! :D

Banshee Queen.
shirebound chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
What a marvelous scene. I'm sure it was a ray of sunshine in Thorongil's hard and lonely life.