Reviews for To Live or Die
Sakura12 chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
omg InuYasha will turned Human!
Sailor Dream chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Wow! Great story sofar! If you're interested, do you think you could check out this brand new Anime Forum?
destiny chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
hey u... i read ur story at school.,..get more on it u bitch!*just kidding*
Shadow of the Night chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
hey it's looking pretty good. just one thing. i know sesshy is out of character on purpse but still you should make it sound a little more like sesshomaru. i mean since when is an older brother more scared of a little brother? anyway the story is still good and i would right longer but it is time for supper. bye!
IwouldDeleteThisIfICould chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
You really should watch which tense your in. When you introduced the characters you kept switching between past and present. And you never should have more than one person talking in a paragraph.

Besides that, cool idea. I like the modern Inuyasha where the brothers actually get along.
Shadow of the Night chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Hey it is very good. just watch your spelling. then again you always did suck at that so neh. i know i'm not using capitals or anything but who gives a crap! yeah i bet you know who this is right? if not it proves my point that you are a bigger idiot then THE idiot (also known as stocker to you)! anyway keep typing looking forward to the next chapter!
RoxyFoxy chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I like this whole story idea so far. For your first story it's really good and you are very detailed in writing as well! Alot of people don't like the rin/sesshy thing if that's what it's gonna be. I like it so far, so please keep it up! :)