Reviews for Neither dead nor gone
livmason chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
God, I love this. Fianlly a satisfying ending for these two! The movie left me wanting so much more.
Aerelon chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Love it.
NooooBD chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Loved it! Its very well written, love all the description and the detail.

Great job!
Mindy chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I hope you write more, about them.
dark88poet chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I really enjoyed this piece. i wish you would extend it. If you don't hopefully you will continue writing stories for the interpreter.
ladytianaluthien chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Ah - wonderful! I *love* this! I've always wanted to read a post-script to the movie, even if it's only an AU.

That being said, the style, the voice, the pacing...all excellent. Poignant without becoming melodramamtic, and true to the characters. Thank you so very much for sharing :)
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Anyone who writes as well as you should never be shot! I hope you continue to write more stories!
GoldenLyre chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Wow. I'm floored! This is an incredible piece of work! I love it, well done! )
frozenchocolate chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I love this story so so much, thankyou for writing it, I think you have a beautiful style of writing. Please write more about the Interpreter :) x
fbi-woman chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
aw I love it! It's so good. OMG you guys who write Interpreter stuff are my heroes lol. It's so hard to find Interpreter fic! Keep writing everyone, I need some more to read! lol. I may even try my own if I can gather the confidence lol.
Serindipity9 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
This was very good!
thiswaltz chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I really like this new version, even more than the first way. It's a really nice way to picture them. And I for one would likr to see this 'bizarre holiday dinner with his family' played out. tres intriguing.
TheGreenFairy4789 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Nice edit, Ellina. And you definitely should write the backstory of Tobin. I have a little time off now over the holidays...Who knows if there may be another addition to The Interpreter collection? Hehe. Happy to read this story, again. :-)
thiswaltz chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
beautiful. I loved it. I am so glad someone wrote Inerptreter fic. I think you got the characterazation down well even though it's a movie-verse :-)
RaeAnne chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
It was sweet, wistful and sweet. It had this calming feeling of just 'being' which I think is kind of, in my humble opinion LOL what you were going for...Or maybe that is just what I got out of it? Anyway it was a gentle feeling story that felt warm and comforting in it's telling. Two people needing assurance, needing to just be, be togehter. I liked, and I would love it if you would expand, though it was great just as it is. I enjoyed your writing.

Sheesh, I ramble, please forgive :-)

RaeAnne -(