Reviews for Manners
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Saseko chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Short and cute. Thank you for writing it. I like stories that leave me smiling goofily.
Cactusmilkshake chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Hehe, love the interaction between Chizuru and Tatsuki by the end :D.
Anarchy Ice Cream chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I really liked it...*pokes* Are you going to do more?...-_-; Ah, but I was supposed to be mysterious right?
BigQuise chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
We need more Chizuru fics like this!
oiygb chapter 1 . 3/4/2006

yeah and also very believable
nickel chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Nice, that was... But why haven't I seen a totally Ichigo/Ishida, by-Jasmine-Starlight fic yet? I wannit! u/
Kumori-hime chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
LFMAO! Love it! Oh, the scemes! (I liked the 'My what a big zampakto [totally spelled wrong XD) you have' one, too, but I was too lazy to review XD) *sigh with happiness* I'm going to stalk you (meaning that I'll read everything you wrote that I recognize the anime), now. You can expect more reviews from me soon.
cinnamin girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
well.. that was.. strange. not the tatsuki/chizuru. the chad/rukia. definitely strange..
spork ai chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Aw... that was cute. Nice and fluffy and...slightly smutty. Hurray for smut! And for pink handcuffs yes...handcuffs...*giggle* Anywho, this was really good, I liked it a lot and I hope you write more stuff like this!
Tenkaichi chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I realize it's more of a humor fic, but the transition from Chizuru's Orihime crush to Tatsuki is a bit quick I guess. :P

Then again, it is humor, right?