Reviews for True Love Waits
This is a very pleasent read. There we're a few of times where I was afraid I would be disapointed with all the unresolved subplots that seemed to be popping up, but in the end I am left with the feeling that every part of the story that needed to be told was present, without it being weighed down by excess scenes.
Askerev chapter 15 . 1/24
First off; Not the ending I would have went with, But I can respect it all the same.

Now onto a proper review. Love'd your pacing and story structure, Biggest flaw I find in alot of writers is that they don't take the time to build things up properly.
The dialogue is good but not great, It tended to be repetitive at times & I feel you could have fleshed out some other area of their lives a bit more - but honestly not much more. Your descriptions and attention to body language on the other hand is rather impressive.
Biggest weak point seemed to be setting the scene and focusing on the Atmosphere.

Over all, 8 out 10. Excellent work sir, and I'll be browsing threw some of your others with high expectations.
lol, misato is kaji's female equivalent and shinji is the ideal girlfriend :D
mazariamonti chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
Lol this was almost as disappointing as the actual end to Evangelion.
Zarkko chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
Huh. I didn't expect that at all. That came out of nowhere. But I suppose that a fluffy, happily ever after ending was too much to hope for. This IS Evangelion, after all. Ah well, excellent story anyhow. Good work and all that.
MAI742 chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
Ooh you sneaky little bastard. I approve of this ending... very strongly.

Thanks for all the feels!
COBRASTEVE chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
One of the best stories I have EVER read... But that ending, wtf? They all die?
COBRASTEVE chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
What a great first half chapter. This solved most of the anguish I felt about Misato from the previous chapter. And I like how you deal with Rei. Its cool in just being only a touch ooc. Love it!
COBRASTEVE chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
Let's see. Misato acts like a drunken whore, and then we fins out she cheated on Shinji. With that louse Kanji yet. She doesn't own up to it but spends the night back with Shinji...I wish you could have had Misato put in her place by one of them instead of getting away with it.
Great story though. Do you have the same name on media miner?
COBRASTEVE chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
Alright dammit! This chapters end at the least made up for the last one. The two if them asleep together on the couch!? OMG that's priceless. I love it. You make them seem human and normal, you are good!
COBRASTEVE chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Poor Kaji, poor Kaji? The Kaji in your story is a selfish egotistical jerk. He picks a fight with Shinji while drunk. Pretty OOC but that's okay, it added an interesting dimension to his relationship with Misato. Love the story!
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
HOLY HELL!
THIS STORY WAS GREAT MY FRIEND! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!
COBRASTEVE chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
I think bringing Mana back would be cool also, but how could that work in these circumstances? I don't see it. I hope this brightens for Shinji and also Rei and Misato. Great job of writing!
COBRASTEVE chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Very good story, but I hate your Kaji. What an ass! The real one wouldn't be like that. He was just a hound dog, not hostile. I do like Shinji's place here.
dzk87 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Shinji does have a nasty temper... you write him well.