Reviews for StepSisters
wolfie21 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
justsomeonexD chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
I like your story it was... Okay. Here is my thought on it. So your story is suppose to be Rated M. I would say this was more Rated PG-13. When writing a story like this you need A LOT of detail. Every detail counts to make your story more interesting. Also I think you got into everything rather quickly. Slow it down and a little less dialogue. Readers like to get juicy details. But this is a good start though. I suggest making your stories more detailed and more powering. I think you would get more of an audience then!
Princess Of Souls chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Angelsheart85 chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
wow it was an interesting point of view, although I do not get it (because it can be possible in the real life) why would people do sth like this as Haruka s dad did! But it can happen...

thnx for the story
Namice chapter 10 . 10/19/2010
I really like the plot of your story and enjoyed reading it! Too bad that its so short. Dont misunderstand me. I have nothing against short stories or chapters in general. But while reading I had the feeling that you rushed through the story like someone was haunting you. Some scenes could have been more detailed. But nevertheless, I think its a great story because i love the plot and the shown conflicts!
kleines Ich-bin-Ich chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
In comparison that your other story I read today this is by far not as good as the other. the chapters are really short, the plot is too fast...but on the other hand this shows that you've become a great author and have really improved :)
Thepillows93 chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
hrm, usually, i don't like a rushed, short chaptered, plot such as this..but for some reason, it made me feel good. lol, idk why but it was short and sweet, i still felt it rushed though, your short chapters are ok, but, just a suggestion, you should try to make more chapters to make up for the lack of writing in one chapter ne? xD nic estory nonetheless
Spikesagitta chapter 10 . 12/15/2006
oh, that was anti-climatic...ran away, and make up with the parents all in one chapter, but im all for sappy ending!
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 12/15/2006
err...that's going bad for them, oh and don mind me, i like to review each chapter as i go if the fic is old, make up for lost time you know? i'll just be going to the next chapter then, and great story
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 12/15/2006
doesn't bother me, sometimes short chapters are the way to go, through i like longer chapters with more chapters but if this the only way you can write then so be it. still liked it!
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 12/15/2006
that kinda sweet, *grin* wish i had those as pillow! as for rating... *thumb up*
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
ok, i now see why she was acting OOC in the last chapter, still great still good!
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
this is a nice change in Haruka and Michiru relationship, through i think Michiru is abit OOC in this fic. still i liked it
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 10 . 6/21/2006
Very sweet story, it's a pity it ended so quickly. Nice work regardless, keep it up.
lovedlost chapter 10 . 4/22/2006
wow good story the only thing id have to admit is i was disappointed with the quick ending. but it is a good story i enjoyed reading it