Reviews for The Girl Of My Dreams
aycan chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
D
BecauseIWantToDream chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
should be rob/star/xavier oh and dont let xavier do "anything" if you know what im talking about to starfire or kori oh and make barbara suffer by making richard dump her in a very painful way ... just joking just make this so called "barbara or babs" suffer (laughs evilly and makes evil smile)
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
I think it should be for Beastboy and Raven a Terra/Beastboy/Raven

And for Rob/Star it should be Rob/Star/Red-X

I loved this. :) Continue please.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Before I continue to read I'll like to inform you that I thought that Ryan was Kori(Starfire)'s younger brother not older. Besides that I love your story. Now I will go back to reading the rest. (oh and if it is not too much trouble for you, could you read some of my fics, please.)
Ella Thompson chapter 7 . 5/30/2008
hi,wow good chapture but please finnish the story!
BadWolftheSlayer chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
nicely done chapter! i think the parings should be bb/rae/terra and robin/star/red-x. pleez update soon!
twins of the Sun chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
you should have a Beast Boy-Raven-Malchoir...and a Babs-rob-star...oh and this was a good chapter
twins of the Sun chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
twins of the Sun chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
hey that was good...
twins of the Sun chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
hey that was good!
twins of the Sun chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
twins of the Sun chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
that was pretty sweet...we used to listen to hip-hop...now we listen to punk/rock
twins of the Sun chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
artsydarts chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
Your story is well written, but really. IF you're going to make Babs a bitch, at least make her the RIGHT kind of bitch. Babs is not a whiny, clingy person. She is an ice-queen. It's different.

But on the other hand, your story isn't bad. I enjoyed reading it. Except for the fact that Roy-boy RULES.
SamFan911 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
i really love it. It reminds me of a movie, but who cares i love it and please keep on writing. i read every chapter and i can wait for the next. Oh by the way i'm new.