Reviews for Pacified Dreams
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
THIS WASSSS SOOOO CUUUUUTE. Ive read tons of fics across many different fandoms and this was seriously the cutest.
FalconRukichi chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
this story is cuteee
Orah Zoehny chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Awhhhh,so cute! wat a perfect couple

P.S

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ! :)
Jeanette Lockhart chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Love!
RandomReview chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Cute...

You barely even notice that English isn't your first language, you wrote this pretty well_
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
Delicious indeed! That was and still is one of the main reasons why I love Seed so much. Seed only, not Destiny.
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
hehehe i really like this kind of fic, where athrun gets jealous with kira even though he knows that kira is cagalli's bro
soen chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
D: LOVELY. I MUST FIND A SCREENSHOT OF A JEALOUS ATHRUN. I never noticed that he was like that in SEED. o-o;
Miss Sairas chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
This two chapter was fantastic! The first chapter was dramatic and had alot of brother/sister love in it. I was especially happy to find a Cagalli/Kira story that wasnt romance. People should accept and understand that they are siblings, not lovers. And that thier love is platonic, not romantic!

Anyway, right when I thought you've outdone yourself with the first chapter, I read the 2nd and it was a BLAST! I love how Athrun was feeling protective and how Kira taking that to his advantage by teasing him. Ahahahahah! And in the end, they both end up kicked out. This story just made my day! Thanks for publishing it!
juzblue chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
LOL. cute! haha.
Portrait.ninja chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
Good Story! Please make a sequel or continue that one!
transmobilesuit chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
whahahahahha this is such an interesting story :-)
Darkness-ninja chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
aww c'mon

update this is funny
Konallei chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
*-* lov it! the story is funny in the context, love Kira the protective brother lol and Athrun jelous, tell me in which ep was Athrun glancing jelously at Kira? i wanna see! o.o!

like your story very much! XD
Lady Azura chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
LOL! I know! I just watched the episode where Cagalli showed Kira and Athrun the photo of their Mother (I think) holding them as babies. When Cagalli flew into Kira, the look on Athrun's face was just so... priceless, lol! Great fic, by the way!