Reviews for Obsessions
O.O Oh that was so sad! Poor Gibbsie! *huggles*

Peace out,

Sharley
Neviwyn chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
That was fantastic. Really touching, try not to lose that rawness. It really connects the reader to the story. I could feel the emotions and relate to the situations in my own way. Breathtaking.
Navy Babe chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Aw, so sad, but very well written. I liked that you had little moments of humor mixed in as well. *sighs and hugs poor Gibbs* I can really see this happening. Good job!
sammie28 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I really liked this one (as much as one can say they liked a story in which Kate has died). I thought the Tony thing, when he came to look for Gibbs, was so true to character for both!
DianeB chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Okay, I'm officially no more good now. This story sent me over the edge.

It is possible I may not be able to watch NCIS ever again because of Kate's death - not even to see how TPTB treat the issue you've written about here (i.e., how the team handles their grief).

Good job!
Mindy35 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Oh, so SAD, wonderful but sad. I like this look into the future though, i do think Kate's death will have a lasting impact particularly on Gibbs and Tony.

Thankyou - lovely.
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
This is so sad!
Meredith44 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Ahh...That was so beautiful and so sad. I loved all of the imagery (like the angel at the end). I also loved how you were able to get Gibbs's thoughts and personality across with so few words. I think my favorite lines were...It wasn't right, talking about Kate in the past tense. and...But after the cold thrill of vengeance, he felt empty. Such a wonderful story.