Reviews for With This Ring
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
Exciting!
Arathia7 chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
This fanfic is SOOO good! I know it's been a long time, but could you PLEASE try to ding ish it?
Jennie chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
PLEASE continue this fanfic! There really need to be more Millie/Christopher fics.
Crazy Jack chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Reasonable wait time my ass! Sorry for the bad language, but I believe it to be incredibly unfair for you to keep such a stellar story all to yourself. I don't care if it takes five more years, but you must update. I'll be watching closely for the next chapter!
everydreamforthefuture chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
This is amazing, so glad I read it! Christopher and Millie are perfect, I like the development with Millie as she stars to realise how she feels, and bringing in a betrothed is a brilliant idea, especially as she turns out to be evil, of course! I love the world-far-away expression, and the bored one! Millie has so much personality, but fits with the original - she's just fantastic! Gin and her father, bringing up silver AND fish! It's also interesting to have a background for Millie; I always wondered how she ended up as the goddess! Christopher adding 'Chant' onto her name is lovely, and chapter 7 is so romantic! She 'ought to wear more colour' - so Christopher! And the thought of his horror if his clothes got covered in mud! This is just incredible, the writing, plot and faithfulness to the books.
esquiggle chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
ARGH I don't know if 4 years is a reasonable wait, but I do hope that you update it one day. I really enjoyed reading this story, I love the plot and the writing style and Millie and Christopher and everything about it. Thank you for writing this!
esquiggle chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I don't even. I. just. GAH. *hurriedly clicks next*
esquiggle chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I have fallen so in love with this story. I love Millie and Christopher, they're just so fantastic! Argh! Gin really irritates me, perfectly pretty people shouldn't marry other perfectly pretty people. Christopher has more than enough good looks for him and Millie, so Gin should just leave. xD
esquiggle chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Gads, I love this. I don't want to review at all so I can get on faster to the next chapter! But great job, I love your writing style, it sounds very DWJ. :)
Aqua Mage chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
I really enjoyed this. Shame to see it hasn't been updated, but I'll be waiting in case you ever decide to!
notonffeveragain chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Hi there!

I KNOW that you haven't updated in FOUR years, but I would love to see more of this. Or maybe if you're done with it, can I end it? Anyway, it's fantastic!
Jadziwine chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
I was wrong, knowing this probably won't be completed is terribly depressing because it was so fantastic!... luckily i know that they'll be married happily with 2 lovely kiddies and Cat and Janet!... i hope that in another reality where you finished this story, Gin and Aspen meet a lusciously sticky end!. anyways I thoroughly enjoyed this story. it was pure perfection. x
Jadziwine chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
omg she's from series 11, that makes total sense! love it as usual. and Conrad is fabulous!
Jadziwine chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
omg Gin is insanely evil! that makes her extra awesome as a villain! omg Millie's double! how ingenious!
Jadziwine chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
omg that kiss? so worth it! i'm madly in love with this story! and ugh James Sheldon you creep! frigging Gin is so very clever! what a great baddie!