Reviews for Miss Sunglasses
Haha. Cute. Loved it.

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
magicalfeather411 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Wow that was so good! And so funny! I loved it! Write more PLEASE!
sexandcheese chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
really good! I love the sunglasses! keep going, i like!

-laura
Erena G.T. Rose chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Lol. That was smooth.

lmfao...my best friend and her boyfriend are gonna read this for sure...he always loses his glasses.

lol

-erena
Nikki Allstar chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
GOOD!
TwoDegreesOfSeperation chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I can totally see this as a screenplay.

Enter: Hogwarts hallway, night.

Draco sees Ginny.

They bone.

"Have you seen my sunglasses?"

Roll credits.

Or if you rather, here's the alternate version.

Enter: Hogwarts hallway, night.

Ginny: Are you stalking me?

Draco: Yes. Does that make you horny?

Ginny: Sure does.

Roll credits.

If you changed the names, you could submit it to Playboy. Internet fanfiction only offers reviews; Playboy offers $150.

If you disregard the complete lack of a plot, wildly out of character behaviour, sex scene which only a virgin would write and think plausible, and in fact everything but for that last line, it could have been good. If you don't have a beta to prevent yourself from making such mistakes in the future, I recommend you get one. If you do have a beta, then I would like to know what this looked like before the beta fixed it.
rosebud sweetie chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
good story, write more!
I Am No Alien chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
um it was a good story... just one thing.

“I-” he swallowed thickly and looked down, apparently ashamed.

“Have you been stalking me?” Ginny whispered in astonishment.

He nodded.

no offense, but that was a dumb line, for ginny to just come out and say "are you stalking me." stalking is way to extreme for someone to just ASSUME it. you should treplace stalking with "following" or "watching" something that doesnt make her sound so... i dunno, weird.
Marisa chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
so far it seems quite good. I love any Malfoy story. He's hott. ok. keep writing! i love that last line, great way to end the chapter.
youngwriter56 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
this is very fast pace for me.

so i like it.

i can stand stories that take 20 ish chapters for the couple to finally get together and hint hint, but i prefer the ones that go by quicker. This is a bit too fast for my usual standards but changes are good and you made this really not as bad as it would usually look like if it was a complete idiotic writer. okay.. that might not have maken sense. so let me just tell you that it was very good! :)
Madeleine Juliette chapter 1 . 5/28/2005