Reviews for The Darker Side
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
updated in 2001, updated in 2001! it's 2006 and no update! waa! this is so beautiful and it's, dare i say the word...ABANDONED!

i'm still adding it to my favorites though..such a asme it's not finished
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
Trinity chapter 6 . 4/4/2004
I'm impressed at the vivid descriptions and emotions. They're very well described and carry on to the reader easily (or maybe it's just me who's into reading too much)
It's very dark, really, don't know what else to say...
Mizumi Saeko chapter 6 . 2/22/2003
update! it's a really good story! make it a to/fuu fic! (if it isn't already..:P but i can c a bit of to/fuu ness:P)
iMmOrTaL chapter 6 . 1/23/2003
when will you continue this fic?

i love it!
WeirdnCrzyChic chapter 6 . 8/8/2002
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic... but I wonder why you aren't posting the rest of it? I have been waiting for the next update since the very last time you actually did (which was last November)! Please, I beg you to finish this story... there isn't many FOR fanfic such as this...
eminy-chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
- i really like your stories! thanx 4 sharing all those kickin- $$ stories 2 the public! wish you'd update on this one too!
Tikki chapter 6 . 4/18/2002
Woah! You're really the crazy one aren't you? So, another cliffhanger for your fans eh? Well, you all know what we expect! KEep it up!
ice water chapter 6 . 4/8/2002
i think its getting better and better
beautiful.dreamer chapter 6 . 4/1/2002
I should have reviewed this the first time I read it, but I was probably in a hurry for sumthing! I just like to say, this is incredibly well written, and I know you are probably getting enough of that in your other reviews!

Also, this is going wonderfully smooth and I can't imagine it going any smoother! Your earlier writting talents must have been off the wall! I think you should post the rest of this story as soon as possible, it has plenty of reviews and it shows that it is well liked in the FoR area of !

Please, continue and remember that this fan fiction is so well written (and I bet was very hard to write, since it is an AU)! until your next chapter, good luck on future writting and farewell!

P.S.-Excuse my messy grammar and if I make no sense, I'm not feeling to clear-headed and rather dizzy! ;_; The damn weather!)
LilcCrzyChic chapter 6 . 3/30/2002
I am very attached to this fic! I am very surprised that you haven't released the other chapters yet... I am really looking forward for the coming chapters. Please post it A.S.A.P!

PS: Do you mind e-mailing me back once you update this fic? Thanx!
Ran Natsukashii chapter 6 . 2/24/2002
Saturn de wicked,

I love your fanfiction. I don't see why anyone would want to flame you unless is something about yaoi/yuri. I don't like Yaoi/Yuri either but Can't let you go is one of my favorite fics. You're really good at this and don't let the flames daunt you. Bet the good reviews that you get makes up for them anyway. Good luck.
boo chapter 6 . 2/18/2002
I have been waiting for a long tiome for chapter 7 to be up! Please put up the next chapter very soon. Ja!
ayuru chapter 6 . 1/7/2002
sugoi! i was waiting to read this fic for a long time. i forgot to check actually ! continue writing
Ferrum chapter 6 . 1/3/2002
Arrghh! I haven't been seeing your profile for a long time and I actually missed the 6th chapter! You should continue this.