Reviews for DigiFusion 01 Movie 2: Gyrogmon's Invasion
SarahE7191 chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
That was really good. I knew something would happen to the Neuomon(however you spell that) and Kari would show her light. Even though it was sad.

Sarah
Belletiger chapter 6 . 6/13/2005
Hi about reviewing late. My neighborhood had problems in the fone line and my conection was horrible. That was a great final for the movie series

I really enjoyed the battle agaist Gyrogmon. Nunemon's sacrefice was sad just like in the machinedramon saga.

I can't wait to see for the next movie fic. I think Mutalior is going to be trouble for the good guys.

Keep up the good work !
Crimson G chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
Yeah, glad Kari gave WarGreymon the power needed to finish him off. Keep up the good work dude.
Youkai Youko chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
awesome chapter!

I loved the battle between war greymon vs Gyrogmon.

Hum.. so, that light being is Mystic Celesta.

Thats really interesting.

I can't wait to see for the next movie._

I feel that Mutalior is going to be trouble.

See ya in the next movie fic
fett chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
That was a good battle and this had a nice ending.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
Wow...
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
Man, what a way to end a terrific movie fic. The action and suspense throughout the entire story was great and I can only guess how you plan on doing the Mutalior movie fic. Anyways, until next time, see ya.
Digi fan chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
What a great battle, wow already your 2nd movie is finished. Can't wait for movie 3.
Dark Qiviut chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
And thus the second movie fic ends. Nice work, SSJ4Takeru. Nice battle and nice form of emotion.

I actually intended to review your last chapter, but I didn't because of two things:

1. I was working on "Thoughts of the Children" & "It's All in the Cards."

2. I'm working on revising on my second chapter of "The Ultimate Adventure."

3. I was too damn lazy.

Well, better late than never, right? *snicker*

Anyway, nice two chapters, and I can't wait for the next movie fics. See ya later!

P.S.: What are One Piece & Dragonball?

P.S.S.: Your bio's out of date.
fett chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
Nice battle. Gyrogmon turning into a giant was both unexpected and interesting.
Crimson G chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
Gyrogmon is out of control! Looks like the healing light will change the course of action.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
*whistle*
Belletiger chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
Awesome chapter!

Man, Wargreymon going wild kinda remind me Inuyasha when that demon destroyed Tesaiga.

Gyrogmon being giant, sure thing the dd have big troubles.

I can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter
Youkai Youko chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Great chapter!

Man, this Gyrogmon is really evil. Now he turned into a giant, the digidestined have now big problems to deal.

I liked the way Wargreymon and Tai going beserk in this chapter.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter! :D
Anthony1 chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Man, this chapter was definitely a good way to set up for what's ahead in the final chapter. Do your best in having the final act to this movie fic on as soon as possible. Until then, see ya.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »