Reviews for DigiFusion 01 Movie 2: Gyrogmon's Invasion
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 2 . 7/29
Angiramon? Reminds me of Anguirus from the Godzilla films.
SarahE7191 chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
That was really good. I knew something would happen to the Neuomon(however you spell that) and Kari would show her light. Even though it was sad.

Sarah
Belletiger chapter 6 . 6/13/2005
Hi about reviewing late. My neighborhood had problems in the fone line and my conection was horrible. That was a great final for the movie series

I really enjoyed the battle agaist Gyrogmon. Nunemon's sacrefice was sad just like in the machinedramon saga.

I can't wait to see for the next movie fic. I think Mutalior is going to be trouble for the good guys.

Keep up the good work !
Crimson G chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
Yeah, glad Kari gave WarGreymon the power needed to finish him off. Keep up the good work dude.
Youkai Youko chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
awesome chapter!

I loved the battle between war greymon vs Gyrogmon.

Hum.. so, that light being is Mystic Celesta.

Thats really interesting.

I can't wait to see for the next movie._

I feel that Mutalior is going to be trouble.

See ya in the next movie fic
fett chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
That was a good battle and this had a nice ending.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
Wow...
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
Man, what a way to end a terrific movie fic. The action and suspense throughout the entire story was great and I can only guess how you plan on doing the Mutalior movie fic. Anyways, until next time, see ya.
Digi fan chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
What a great battle, wow already your 2nd movie is finished. Can't wait for movie 3.
Dark Qiviut chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
And thus the second movie fic ends. Nice work, SSJ4Takeru. Nice battle and nice form of emotion.

I actually intended to review your last chapter, but I didn't because of two things:

1. I was working on "Thoughts of the Children" & "It's All in the Cards."

2. I'm working on revising on my second chapter of "The Ultimate Adventure."

3. I was too damn lazy.

Well, better late than never, right? *snicker*

Anyway, nice two chapters, and I can't wait for the next movie fics. See ya later!

P.S.: What are One Piece & Dragonball?

P.S.S.: Your bio's out of date.
fett chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
Nice battle. Gyrogmon turning into a giant was both unexpected and interesting.
Crimson G chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
Gyrogmon is out of control! Looks like the healing light will change the course of action.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
*whistle*
Belletiger chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
Awesome chapter!

Man, Wargreymon going wild kinda remind me Inuyasha when that demon destroyed Tesaiga.

Gyrogmon being giant, sure thing the dd have big troubles.

I can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter
Youkai Youko chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Great chapter!

Man, this Gyrogmon is really evil. Now he turned into a giant, the digidestined have now big problems to deal.

I liked the way Wargreymon and Tai going beserk in this chapter.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter! :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »