Reviews for An Admission
Borednbrowsing chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Hot AND hilarious. And sweet, too. :)
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Aw that was quite adorable! :D
Minerina chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
ROTFLMAO!Cute and Funny. Very Adorable. I liked it alot. Especially the grandma part and the driving to the shop part. lol.
scorsby chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
this is so sweet and great and I really like it. It made me laugh a few times. Az is funny when he's jealous. And Crowly hosting orgies seems VERY likely. Oh, I love him...

Httw chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
haha, "fond" indeed!
R Amythest chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
There is something very wonderfully good-omens-y about your dialogue. It's lovely.
ElfGirl4 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Holy crap. I loved it. Lol... Um... it was really, absolutely perfect. I loved how it wasn't *too* much of anything - it looked like it was effortlessly written, and I know about those insane bouts of insomnia (I get them all the time and write a hell of a lot...). So, really, it was a great job. I liked how you had Azi on top rather than Crowley - it gave the story a little bit of something extra. :) Way to go - keep up the awesome work!

Dark-English-Rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
oh my god!

That was...adorable! And brilliant! and cute! And did I mention adorable?

Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Ah, figures. Ever since I read Good Omens, I knew those two had something. I mean, they DID spend millions of years together... Not a big fan of slash, but the quality of the story is great. _
13x chapter 1 . 6/7/2005

This has been as test of the emergency cuteness system...
Crowley Black chapter 1 . 6/2/2005