Reviews for One More Time
Adrian Summers chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Good work, one of the best I've read recently. Sorry but I don't have an account on FanFiction yet.

xx Adrian
youarethegirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
yay! another reviewer! kk. i liked it. update.
mary j chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
hey. good chapter. write more.

evilbelgian chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I like it alot. Although there is a plot hole in the story as he wants ot make one last change but he destoroyed all forms of making changes. ( videos and journals) at the end of the movie but apart fromt hat its fantastic ic ant wait for the next installement
Mike1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Great start. Good stoiry.. please write more.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Interesting take on how poor Evan had wasted his entire life after his final decision to let go of Kayleigh, even though it means undoing everything that worked on saving her.
Kyoko-chan and Mistress-sama chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hey, I liked this story! Please update soon! Also, you mentioned that you liked National Treasure. I have a story called National Treasure II: Riley's Declaration of Independence (Rivals NT II: The Mason's Journey, but I must thank the author for the research she sent me. It helped a lot!)I also have three other NT stories:

-Charlotte's Legacy (Sad, but a good story)

-Riley's Almost Perfect Day (comedy. Out of these three, My personal fav)

-Catch Me If You Can (Cute one shot)
Vanilla Nerd chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Please, don't think of this as a flame. I think you did a very good creative job. I just have some constructive criticism. In the movie, when he watched the home movie in the hospital, and he first met Kayleigh, he said,

"I hate you and if you ever come near me again I'll kill you." or something like that. ANd then as he was coming back to the present, Kayleigh and her brother moved in with their mother. So he wouldn't have a picture of her even if he tried to save it. And that means he wouldn't of been able to go back and be with her and talk to her father.

PLease don't take this as a flame. I really like how creative it is. I'm just giving constructive criticism/
LostBlackRoses chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
It was a little short, but all in all in was breathtaking. I really enjoyed reading it and hope to see more soon.
GentleSubmissions chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
This one makes me wonder what may happen in the next chapter,hopefully the audiance will be able to see that soon. In time I will have my fanfiction dealing with the movie up...thank you for a well written read:)
Black Lumina Enchantress chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Very good, can't wait to see what happens next!
Silvia Ammons chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
The first chapter had me captivated and in aww. The love that one man can show for such a woman is so powerful. I wish that all love was that way. Suspenceful as well as breathtaking, i hope that you keep up the good work and continue.
Gluber chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Hey that was awesome you need to write more i love it