Reviews for Burn
slenderpanda597 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
It was incredibly moving. You capture them so wonderfully.
JustFishy chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Beautiful and haunting - and though it is beautiful, it leaves me somewhat sad.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Really amazing ... beautiful ... and sad ... *sighs*

I think I can understand why you cried ...

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Skite chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Wow, this story was really deep! I feel a bit sorry for Minerva because they can't get married, but you portray their love so wonderfully, it makes me feel al fluffy inside. ;) Keep up the great work!

-Skite-
FourthKnock chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Beautiful story, you did a wonderful job explaining the relationship of Albus and Minerva.
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I like it. It's pretty dang good if you ask me. Pretty dang great, actually. Keep'em coming.
Portkeys Miss-Mione chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Oh well, you didn't have anything to write, so you just produced this absolutely wonderful one-shot... I wish I could do it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to more one-shots, and to that chapter of Benefit of time... please keep writing!

Sara

ps. They really are too cute aren't they... *sigh*
Litasha1987 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
This was great. I hope you write another story like this but make it longer and nor lovie! LOL I'm in the mood to read about love today. Hope to read another soon.

Litahsa
LADYMCGONAGALL chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
nice story, very cute, and her emotions seem to be very real.

I didnt like you using the woman, it somehow disturbed the athmosphere you built up before.

Using she instead would be more suitable...
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Oh, that was so kewl! *sits on top of mailbox like it's a parade* That was great! LOL Always Hopeful
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Nice story. I think if Min and Albus really are together in JKR's world (which I hope they are) then this is probably what their relationship is like; a secret.
Aurinko chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Great one-shot. Sad, thoughtful, and surprisingly hot. I liked it. ;-) Nice job!
girl from iceland chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
this is sweet and I am an hopeless romantic.

Well I have become one

* Too much reading of AD/MM stories I think*

I'm going to brush my teeth now.
Laughing Siren chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
wow! I have to agree this has got to be my favorite one shot of yours! The lines that talked about buring were so amazing and i loved the way you have portrayed the hidden side of the romance in such a well original way!
ADandMMforever chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Minni!

I'll have to agree! This is my favorite one-shot by you! This was wonderfull! Absolutly wonderfull! I hope you write more to this story! I'd certainly love to come back from my 'a.w.o.l.'... lol Expecially for more of this!

All my love,

*Lily*

PS; To anyone else who's reading this; I'm back!