Reviews for Music for the Highschool Soul
pie108 chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
this should be a mugen and fuu fic
Mayab chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
this is really good! that tao renny person doesn't know what they're talkng about! plus, somtimes characters have to act different, it makes the story more interesting! flamers only insult people because they are unsure of their writing ability. i can't wait for the next chapter!
new moongirl chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
hahahaha!its really good! keep writin'! oh, and mugen and fuu better get together...they better.
WolfBane2 chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
First of all, I want to pay homeage to the reviewer Tao Renny, who was the only one of the lot of you who had the guts to tell off the author for writing horribly bad fanfiction.

Now I came to the fic thinking it was a Mary-Sue, and I flame Mary-Sues regularly. It's not a Mary-Sue. That is its only redeeming quality. Jin is on his way to being out of character. Mugen is out of character (come on, SINGING? Give me a break). But neither of them are anything compared to what you've done to Fuu, who you've twisted so badly that we'd never know it was the actual character if you hadn't kept her name. The fic is not good. The fic is not average. The fic is not horribly, horribly bad. The fic is somewhere between average and horribly, horribly bad. I give it a 1.5 out of 10. And this may count as a flame, if you want, though I could have been meaner.
not even there chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
i love the story plz finish it
Raico chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Okay. The story is good, if not short. I like how you were able to make a High School AU fic in this sort of setting. But I might suggest taking out that little copyright or you actually can get sued. (AKA the Coca-Cola and Pepsi). And please don't put author notes during the story, if someone reports it then this story can get into trouble. The big problem is uh...well...you called a reviewer a bitch...yeah, I've done that before and I got my story taken down plus I was suspended for 3 months. I love the story and don't think I'm being mean, I just don't want to see this taken down.

Don't let peoples comments get to you because it can only get you in trouble. What that review said was actually Constructive Critism (if not in a harsh way). I have recieved them dozens of times in my early writtings and believe me, they do you good. Just try to make the improvements if you think you should and don't reply back to a reviewer if they say something. It keeps the trouble away. Just simply delete the reviewer and move on. Love the story and I hope you update soon! Ciao!

-Rayne The Great Crabby Patty
XxRemnantxX chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
LMAO! it's a good story, keep going, need to find out more! lol _
Taint3dR0s3 chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Haha that is funny.I love the soon!
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Hahaha PAMS
Kirika-Hime chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
UPDATE NOW LITTLE SIS!please?
Tatergirl chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
Well that is a good chap but way to short don't be lazy make a long one!
Darkness-ninja chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
harsh

This was so short. Update soon
shadows-insanity chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
ah!

i have had a principle, or assistant principle named freeman! and he is so... eew. middle sucked because of him
courtneylynn45 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
im sorry, but i dont know what tao renny thinks shes talkin about. this is friggin awesome!punk IS NOT dead! i repeat its NOT dead! anyhoo, i hope you update really soon cuz i love this story!
dontbreakme chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
This is really good, you should continue.