Reviews for Enchanted Mind of the Blackbird v1
Aussie gurl rox chapter 19 . 11/6/2005
Plz next time less swearing and stuff and plz update
phantom 009 chapter 19 . 10/19/2005
LIKE MY FRIEND I AM WORKING KID I THINK THIS IS A GREAT CHAPTER. HOPE YOUR NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD NO BETTER!
I am working kid AND MY FRIEND chapter 19 . 10/19/2005
THANKS FOR WRITHING A NEW STORY. IT WAS AWSOME!I hope the other chapters are as good as this one!
Buried Fairy Tale chapter 19 . 10/16/2005
Wow just read the story and i really like it! I can't wait for more! Hope the writer blocks goes away and you will be able to update soon. I love this story!I thought that the chapter was good.
WriterOfDragons chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
aww i love this story it's sweet! but i don't understand why happy reacted so firecely to what beast boy said
The Prime chapter 19 . 10/16/2005
is it over? its pretty good
Fan chapter 19 . 10/15/2005
good story i hope the writers block lifts soon...an idea is bestboy finding happy in angry's domain...though i am not that good of a writer so you can do what you want with the idea
Bogbrush chapter 19 . 10/15/2005
And that last place will either be That book knowledge give to him or angers place.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 19 . 10/15/2005
Well, I do agree that this should be longer. But, it wasn't bad. I was hoping for a more lengthy and more heart-felt appology to Knowledge. And that last scene with Wisdom wasn't very long either. Those are two of my favorites, despite being so seldomly used. So, I hope you involve more of them.

As for ideas, here's a few. Maybe BB could meet up with Anger and appologize, eventually leading to him hugging her and comforting her, making her blush as red as her cloak. When this happens, Knowledge would be in the middle of putting another green book on the shelves, and then, there's a flash above her. She looks up and says, "This is going to hurt..." and a huge pile of green books fall onto her. Her head pops out, her glasses and hair askew. Knowledge blows her hair out of her face, and says, "Well, I guess Beast Boy's appologies are going well..." blows another hair out of her face that fell back into her eyes. "Better get this cleaned up before even more books are added to the library..."

Of course, this is just a thought. If you use it or not is up to you.;)

Oh, and as for some fics that might help you with emotions, there's Psycho G's "Raven of a Different Color", although she uses far more than just the normal emotions(not something I like personally), but she does keep the emotions she does use in perfect character. The same goes for BlueTitan's "Birthday Reflections", but at least he mainly uses the real emotions for the most part. And, then there's Demigod's "Seven Years' Bad Luck in One Day". Those should help you out with the emotions, hopefully. Can't wait to see more, and I wish you luck with this fic.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 19 . 10/15/2005

Of course, this is just a thought. If you use it or not is up to you.;)

I am working kid chapter 18 . 10/13/2005
awsome now can you hurry up and write another!
phantom 009 chapter 18 . 10/13/2005
I really liked your last chapter that was so awsome. It almost makes me forgive you for the lst few
I am working kid AND MY FRIEND chapter 17 . 10/13/2005
AWSOME ROBIN GOT HIS ASS KICKED. THANKS FOR WRITING AGAIN LOOKING FOWARD TO THE NEXT ONE!
phantom 009 chapter 14 . 10/13/2005
THIS IS BULL SHIT YOU MADE THEM KISS AGAIN!
I am working kid chapter 13 . 10/13/2005
WHAT THE HELL! ROBIN KISSED RAVEN AND BEASTBOY AND STARFIRE WALKED IN ON THANKS FOR MAKING THEM WALK IN BUT WHAT THE FUCK I CAN'T BELIVE YOU MADE THEM KISS.