Reviews for Just One of Those Things
Chameleonxx chapter 13 . 4/30
Lovely...
Hazel McKinley chapter 13 . 4/13
I'll let you know now that I started reading this story a year ago, but because of personal reasons quit it. I was looking around for new fan fictions to read and stumbled upon this one again. I regret the fact that I could not complete this story a year ago, because I know that I would have loved it then and continuously have reread it multiple times. You have my word, that this is one of my favorite fanfics, and I have read a fair few recently. Thank you so much for writing this. It's amazing! You need to write a book, seriously speaking.
This was damn good!
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
I cried during the epilogue. it was simply beautiful. they had gone through so many hardships just for that moment. a truly touching scene.
wizards-inmyattic chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Oh my goodness. This. I couldn't handle it. I laughed, I cried, I groaned when Lily went out with Micah and Hestia started to fancy James (and I'm not going to lie; I was happy when Hestia's parents died because it meant she could end the betrothal with James's parents' consent. I feel a bit bad about it, but...) I feel like this was a better version of Romeo and Juliet. But with a happier ending. And less whiny adolescents. And they actually knew each other. So yeah. But great story, I loved, loved, LOVED it!
SmarterThanArty chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Long chappie...

On to the next one!
YayPercabeth123 chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
aaaaaaw so cute :)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Good work!
Encypher chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
This made me so sad when Hestia and Lily and James were all fighting, but I'm glad it all worked out well for them in the end. I felt maybe you could have gone into more depth about what happened before Lily and James wound up at St Mungo's, but it didn't detract from the story so it's not important really. I really enjoy reading your writing, and your characters. Thanks for sharing it
blueeyedbeauty123 chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
soo sweet!
PhoenixFireFourteen chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
awww beautiful story :) the only thing i didnt like were james parents but i guess they had to be like that for this story to work :) also loved hestia and how she gives up james because she wants her friends to be happy but finds her own love too eventually.
whelmedarrow chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
Brilliant story
avadakejily chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
This is a really good story! I usually dont't read shorter-chaptered fics, but I'm glad that i did c: While I have came across arranged marraiges in jily fanfics before, none of the scenarios have been quite like this. Keep it up!
PJHPSGfan chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Frank Alice luv it! Kepp going!
PJHPSGfan chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Luv the Sirius, Lily, James triangle. I usually hate Lily/Sirius, but I love the way u write it. Still, James and Lily are made to be.