Reviews for Just One of Those Things
oh christmas tree chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
wow, so much drama! how will it end, i know i want to find out!

keep writing

your story is fantastic

its going in my favourites right away!
Trinity Kouya Hime-sama chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
I like the story, its great! Although I don't like the idea of Hestia getting hurt. But still overall, great story, can't wait for more!
siriusforeva chapter 8 . 11/18/2006
This was such a good chapter! I loved it!
clap your hands say claire chapter 8 . 10/18/2006
That was one of the best fan fictions I have read for ages and ages. The summary got me in, I thought it was interesting and you chose a topic that I have never seen before. The story was captivating and I'm really glad that Lily and Sirius didn't go out together, even though I enjoyed the fact that he fancied her. Overall, I just thought that it was fantastic, you had good use of words, spelling and grammar and the plot was great. Your created characters mixed in smoothly with J.K. Rowling's and I enjoyed it a lot. Usually I don't read long fan fictions and yours was an exception but I hope that you'll update really really soon.
picklezzz chapter 8 . 10/17/2006
very interested to see how you resolve the conflict. lj all the way!

update soon
Etar chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
I loved this chapter, I can't think of a thing to say against it. Thank you for writing this, please update quickly,

-E
sugur-huny-bun chapter 8 . 10/3/2006
This chapter made me sad! I don't know why but it did! I can't wait till the next chapter! bye!_
I.Pop.Rocks chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
I liked it, there were a few things i thought were a little off soiunding, maybe work on getting the flow of things together more? I dunno. Great chapter, update soon.
just-goforit chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
AMAZING. It's so tragic and sweet.
flower of scotland chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
Ooh! I love it so much! It's heart-wrenching sometimes, it really is - I can't ever imagine how Lily must be feeling! Oh well, great chapter! Hope to see an update from you soon because this story is just brilliant! : x
messyblackhair66 chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
oh my gosh i didnt review the other chapters 'cause i just started reading but this story is so good! really! but i hate james's dad... urgh. hope you can update soon!
DisorderlyandPunk chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
I just read your story in one go and now I can't wait for more. It's so perfectly written and you can feel the emotions, with the way you write them. They way you write Lily and James, it seems...real. I don't usually review stories but when it's a story this good I can't help myself. Please update soon.
cosmopolitan chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
i luv it

been so long since u updated i missd this fic

plz update asap
DOJ chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
You're back! I loved this chapter - as always...though it's clear things are getting more difficult. Hestia has feelings for James...James thinks he can get out of the marriage...Lily's trying to move on but she knows she would marry James if she had the chance...so complicated, yet so completely adorable and addictive at the same time _

~*~DOJ~*~
BeccaBex chapter 8 . 10/1/2006
This is Excellent! I can't help but feel bad for Hestia though, can't she find a nice bloke like Sirius to fancy? He's pureblood!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »