Reviews for Just One of Those Things
webling-girl05 chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
the way you write so good. the very real mix of wanting to do what's wrong when you know what's right, and even being confused over things that everyone else seems to just know...I love it. My internet time is up, however, so I'll have to continue your story tomorrow. But, Bravo, really.
webling-girl05 chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
I love your story! I can't wait to read more!
webling-girl05 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This looks REALLY good, I love it! Off to read more!
Lisette Black chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Definitely good- no, excellent!~
MWPPMarauders chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
hey i just read your story in like the past day so im putting all your chapters into this one review. I love it. It's really good! I like the whole thing about Hestia and James' arranged marriage. It makes you wonder if something will happen with Lily and James. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully James' parents won't find out although i bet they will. Or maybe Hestia and Sirius will find out. Well anyone update soon. please! Great story so far!
snape'smistress-in-law chapter 6 . 2/19/2006
I\That was a pretty intense chapter. They're both betraying their best friends-those crazy kids! Sure I read the snippets-I was waiting through the chapter to find out what would make Sirius proclaim his attraction to Lily in the midle of Potions class! Keep up the good-and undoubtly hard-work!

Rachel E.B.
sugur-huny-bun chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
O... there is going to be lots of drama in the next chapters! I can't wait to read them... hehehehe... LOVE IT! This is probably the best chapter that you have written so far! And the kiss was just perfect! LOVE IT! bye!_
MPPMaraudergirl chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
Amazing. Absolutely amazing! BRAVO! I cannot express how much I like this story with its well-written characters, nicely-developed plot and its beautifully mastered flow. I certainly cannot wait for more.
MPPMaraudergirl chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
Perfect chapter. I love James' dad. He's so nicely put together and structured. I'm very pleased with this! Bravo!
MPPMaraudergirl chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
And the triangle unfolds. Dun dun dun. I love it! :)
MPPMaraudergirl chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
And here it is. Beautiful Lily and James wonderfully written. It can't be long until things get really troublesome.
MPPMaraudergirl chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
Oh man! I really like this story, even though it's only been chapter 2. I admit that sometimes I like Sirius/Lily more than James/Lily. :-x
MPPMaraudergirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Intriguing! I'm very excited to see where this goes! :)
Elspeth Renee chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
fantastic. I loved it. everything's following a believable and awesome plot. keep it up! post soon!
DOJ chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
Of course I liked this chapter! Poor Hestia...is she actually starting to like James in a more than platonic way? :s I loved every bit of this, James helping Lily to live on the edge...and her realization at the end, it was all so adorable, and wonderfully well written _ I can't wait for more, but don't worry about the time it takes .~

~*~DOJ~*~