Reviews for Just One of Those Things
awesome islanders chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I like it. Very original! UPDATE!
Rinny chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Well Penguin as a big fan of yours I'm looking forward to this story with great enthusiasum. The first chapter was interesting, though not action packed which was nice. I'm not really a fan of Lily James stories where the first chapter starts with Lily finding out James is the head boy and spending the rest of the chapter yelling about it. Your lily and James are much more mature and likable. So I now have three requests #1 could you possibly put in a little bit of Maurader mayhem and lily anger. #2 could you tell more about Hestia. #3 Update this and This is not a Journal soon please.

Great Start sorry for being demanding

~~Rinny~~
catwoman13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
o! wow, i love it! please update as soon as you can! it's a positively lovely story! hahaha... rock on! P

luv,

-catwoman13 -

p.s. oh, i love you name! i love penguins! hey have you seen the movie Madagascar? it's so funny! i love the penguins! hahaha... sorry for the random weirdness, it's too hot outside -
RazberryGirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
that wuz good! awesum job and update soon!

christina
Elspeth Renee chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
i like the idea, i really do. Its cute, and as far as I know - original. So, please update more!
tiger17lily chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
This'll turn out to be very interesting. A great start, well done!

Keep up the great work!
Nayla2010 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
That was good! I really liked it! Keep updating and of course, keep updating, 'This Is Not A Journal' Sorry that tales left you or went some where else!
DOJ chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Sounds like a promising start! I love the "L...J" chapter breaks _ Hope you keep it up!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18