Reviews for Just One of Those Things
Dippity-Rox chapter 13 . 7/8/2008
THAT is what you call a great story well done
0Rosina0 chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
wow, this story was... *takes a minute to find the word*... creamy. Sweet, yet thick with a lot of substance... I liked it a lot, although the general story plotlines were sometimes cliche... ah well, love it anyway!
Amylin Christin chapter 13 . 5/14/2008
Hey penguin,

your story is amazing. You write thrilling and exciting. The most faszinating thing - for me - was the new point of view about arranged marriages. When you read such books and ffs, you realise, that there are still arranged marriages. And that's horrible. For the most kids.

I enjoyed your story a alot, please continue writing.

Amylin
Amyra9 chapter 13 . 4/21/2008
wow! that was amazing. i loved the whole wedding scene . . . it was so sweet! and I'm glad that hestia found someone she could be happy with. wonderful )

*comicrileef*
zazazaza chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
LOVE IT!
LaliLove chapter 13 . 3/20/2008
I LIKE IT MUCHO :)

so cute! I love the idea for the plot since its original and creative

plus... you are a GREAT writer!

xo,

lils

ps: this is so going into my favorites once I log in...

pps: im LaliLove
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
that was a great story and i really enjoyed reading it. there were so many twists and turns, and definitely a lot of drama. it's great that they ended up together and hestia found someone for herself. thanks for writing!
Cherrykisses21 chapter 13 . 2/9/2008
such an amazing story. It was an original and clever plot written very well.
pensiveaddict chapter 13 . 1/7/2008
What a fantastic story! So realistic and touching! Loved every bit of it! Made me LIVE the emotions esp. in the last couple of chapters. Great job! Keep going!
and-chaos-reigned chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
Ah, they finally did it! Lovely, lovely ending, (epilogue, I know, but the ending in theory) to the story, and a perfect reunion between Lily and James. D A job well done on this story!
and-chaos-reigned chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
"Are you, by any chance, channeling Remus?" Lol, I couldn't stop laughing! You have an incredible story going here, and I can't stop reading it! Intricate plot, great characters...it's good.
and-chaos-reigned chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Umm, wait...what? Lily and Sirius? Oddly enough, I don't think I've ever seen that one pulled before. I'm curious to see where you take this! Oh, and Hestia and James are cute together. I want to dislike it because, well, that's just not how it's supposed to be, but they're good for each other in this situation. For now, that is. )
and-chaos-reigned chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Interesting concept! I'm really curious to see where this goes. It's an incredibly original topic and you've already created lovable characters, not to mention you can write. ) Off to read more...
oldestof3 chapter 13 . 9/4/2007
it is a really good story :D i like it very much...and it is also the first one where i have actually read the whole wedding part...hee hee :D
cosmopolitan chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
so i just got back from vacation and have been catching up on fics (i have over 10 story alert emails lol) but imagine my joy wen i saw ur fic was updated, wat a great homecoming that was

anywayz

seriusly, luvd it, such a sweet ending
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »