Reviews for Just One of Those Things
siriusforeva chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
Awe! Very cute ending!
Karin chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
Brilliant! You are awesome and that was a brilliant conclusion! Everybody's happy, but not unrealistically so-you balanced it perfectly. And your minor characters were very well written as well ;) Thanks for the dedication, you made my year!
cosmopolitan chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
cant wai tfor the epilogue!
Princess Eclpise chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
That was amazing ending. I'm so happy right now. Great chapter. I can't wait to see the epilogue.
Healer Aasheim chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
OH! What a wonderful Fourth of July present you have given Healer Jackson and I! I hope she was as thrilled as I was to see our name in print. It was the best chapter by far, Penguinbuddy!

Happy Fourth!

"Healer" Aasheim
messyblackhair66 chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
ACK! ADORABLE-NESS! otherwise known as fluff, but okay. fluff is so great in this story... and OH! HESTIA MARRIES GRAHAM! because his last name is jones! and she's hestia jones! ooh! col... i never realized that. looking forward A LOT to reading the epilogue!
clap your hands say claire chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
Aw.

That's all I can say.
Telemachos chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
I think this is the best engagement/James-goes-out-with-Lily's-best-friend (or vice versa) fics that I've read on this site - one of the elements that I really liked was that Lily and James' love actually seemed genuine. For example, some fics have them falling in love after being on civil terms for an insanely short amount of time, which happens to be one of my pet peaves. On the other hand, the way you melded both time and events together made your plotline believable. The fact that Lily and James didn't really have that much of a physical relationship emphasized their mental connection even more, which I thought was another really good element to your story.
tm7 chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
Wow. I really love this story. It just really grabs the readers attention. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the page.
emeraldeye chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
I THINK THAT THIS IS A GOOD STORY.
ReadingRobyn chapter 11 . 6/26/2007
UPDATE please, this is an amazing story.
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
aw! fluffyfluffyfluff! :D

i lurve it! and can't wait to see what happens next! update son pleasepleaseplease!

sorry about the late review, btw...i've been horribly busy...(stupid homework...)

BANZAI!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
GodricsPhoenix chapter 11 . 6/5/2007
AWESOME chapter! I loved it! Update son! :-D
lady angst chapter 11 . 6/4/2007
Once again I am blown away by your awesomeness! Your characters are so real! And the drama! You are a great writer and I cannot wait to read more! Go you!

-Karin Upstairs
formerly-OOL chapter 11 . 6/4/2007
awswome chapter, but a quicker update would be nice. i really want to know what happens! upadte SOON! plese? please? with a cherry on top?
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »