Reviews for Puddleglum: Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
The best part of these things is always the troubleshooting...

ROUS? Isn't that from Princess Bride?

And I actually don't think that the secretary would be interesting to hear of new scenarios...He would probably go on an on about the most doleful situations and ignore you.
Frequent Flier chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hehehe! This is one of the best 'Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual' stories I've come across. I love Narnia!
Great job, opera13!
Dark-Side-Of-Sweetness chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I would really like to write one of these, but it seems that Theresa Green has 'retired from fanfiction' Any advice.

Oh yeah, EPIC. Love these 'Owners manual' stories. They are funny, interesting and ,once again, EPIC! Teehee. You're an amazing writer.
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I loved this! Puddleglum is like Eeyore, they both need to be allowed to be mopey.
alambil felicis chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
xD

I wish you'd do more characters!
SilverMoonFairy chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I love Puddleglum, but my unit will break down, I shouldn't wonder... Another brilliant and hilarious piece.
penspot chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Dear Aslan Inc.

My PUDDLEGLUM seems to prove that my lamp is really the sun and my cat is a lion. What should I do?

This was a really funny fanfic. Congrats
Niabi chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This is a great story! I love it. Puddleglum's always been one of my favorite Narnian characters, so reading this was highly enjoyable. When I noticed that the 'Troubleshooting' section was by far the longest, I nearly laughed out loud; that really fits Puddleglum. Great job!
V E R A - c r y s t a l chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Haha, I laughed so hard! Great!
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I love Puddleglum, but my model was stolen from me by a POLE.
Jada Ryl chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I've really enjoyed your Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual fics. Are you planning on any new ones in the near future?
Isayssoccer chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Hilarious! I'm a Puddleglum freak, so this was even funnier for me. Great job!
Naeniver chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
HALRIOUS! I laughed so hard I almost cried!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Ha, ha, good work.
Lady Liln chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Ha Ha! You wouldn't happen to have a PUZZLE, would you? Hilarious!