Reviews for Numb
vcr2xd chapter 2 . 3/2
This chapter was soooo hard to read because Tea had gotten attacked. And I'm mad at Yugi in this chapter because he was such a follower. I'm happy Kaiba came to the rescue in the end. And Mokie is adorbs!
andjelija.nenic chapter 5 . 1/30
vcr2xd chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
I loved the story! Serenity was such a sociopath here. I love that Kaiba and Tea made up at the end and Tea got all her friends back. Mai is awesome in the show and is was awesome in this fic.

Personally idg silentshipping and I actually hate it lol. Sorry, I don't see Kaiba and Serenity together; she's too whiney and too much of a crybaby for him. I see Kaiba with Tea because she is assertive and a strong willed girl. Anyway, great story! Azureshipping for the win! :)
vcr2xd chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
I can't feel sorry for Yami. He kind of deserved it when Téa confessed she loved Seto. It was hard to want to feel bad for him because he hurt her. Too bad. She deserves better than Yami. #azureshipping
vcr2xd chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
Serenity is such a bitch! How could she kiss Seto and think she would get away with it? She is such a little witch! Poor Téa.
vcr2xd chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Mai is awesome.
Tea gave me unrealistic body expectations lol.
I love this story! I always keep coming back to it for a good read.
jarjayes chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
_
jarjayes chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
this was sweet
loved the part when Mokuba used the camera.
jarjayes chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Just like Seto, I also feel like I'm in an Alternate Universe.
It's not what I'm used to reading but it doesn't mean this is not a well-written story.

In fandom, we are allowed to explore as many avenues as we want.
Not necessarily we are going to like every avenue explored.
However, I have to say that I do feel very angry at what is happening.
Not angry with you but angry at the situation happening.

And when it comes to real life, you know who your friends really are when a crisis arises.
You don't know people that well until they are tested.
jarjayes chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This was an extremely cruel chapter.
Even I would be very surprised that her friends reacted this way without taking the time to really find out if Serenity's accusations were true.

What I do like is that you made Serenity into a vile creature.
That was interesting.
Yhonique chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
Tea is a bit gullible but great story all the same keep it up!
garbagestory chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
This story is so stupid Tea's friends Joey Tristan Duke and Yugi would NEVER beat up Tea! Just ugh...f*ck you for being a terrible writer. .
xFlipJamsx chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
i already said this but this one is also one of my favorite azureshipping fanfics XD tbh, Numb, O'Blessed Child of Mine, and In The Shadows are my favorite azureshipping fanfic, ive ready all 3 fanfics so many times i can't get enough of it.
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
Funny, I never pegged Shizuka to be the jealous bitch type. Jealous of Anzu no less.
cool girl chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Ha stupid yugi I hate him