Reviews for Numb
cool girl chapter 6 . 2/13
Ha stupid yugi I hate him
cool girl chapter 4 . 2/13
I really starting to like seto kabia:-)
cool girl chapter 3 . 2/13
That chapter was awsome
Bockibear chapter 12 . 1/25
I loved it! I would have liked to have seen more physical attraction between Seto and Tea but focusing on the more emotional aspects of their relationship is excellent! Thank you! :3
Simone Fisher chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
Hey that was a great story I was soo caught up in it.I was angry sad happy this story had so much emotional effect on me
Adventuretime11 chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Now that I think about it Seto gave Tea a "yugi" stuffed animal/ baby panda.
Anybody who doesn't know I got thisfrom yugioh the abridged series, episode 36... It is pretty hilarious
Adventuretime11 chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
That was a really good ending.I loved the ending,but I'm glad Seto and Tea's love was very pure this time around. No desire/lust, just love. The thought of it is sweet actually.
La Pythie chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Wow, Serenity is a little bitch in this one :O! I really like the plot, because for once Tea will have to deal with the difficulties of life without the help of her precious friends.
SetosBlueEyedDragon chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I want a panda plushie! NOW! Nyehhhh Seto win me one tooooooo!
*cue Rachel's own imaginary Seto*
"Get your own goddamn panda!"
"B..But Tea's Seto got her one because she really wanted it and because he really loves her!"
"Why don't I just glomp you right here, will that suffice? 'Cause there's no f-ing way I'm getting you a teddy that looks like that twerp Yugi"
"...that'll do..."

Teehee epic chapter!
SetosBlueEyedDragon chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I swear, if I were in her position I would latch myself onto Seto's leg, throw pride to the wind and demand he take me with him... lol XD

Great Chapter!

SetosBlueEyedDragon chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Teeheehee I see sparks! I SEE SPARKS! XD

N'aww that last scene on the balcony melted my heart :') Can't wait to read more!

SetosBlueEyedDragon chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
N'awwww that was realllllllly sweet!

It was like a lil' pick me up after the intensity of last chapter, granted Tea is still injured but the comforting emotion Seto is feeling and in turn giving to her after all her trauma is just sooooo cotton candy sweet 3

SetosBlueEyedDragon chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Oh... God... I have to say that was difficult to read. Poor girl, I can only imagine what was going through her head, thinking no one would help her and she'd be left. Damn I'm getting much more into this than I should thinking that it actually happened and not just in a story!
Well that just shows great writing on your part ne? XD
SetosBlueEyedDragon chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Grrr I always knew there were a pair of devil horns underneath that red hair :(

Damn Yami! Bit much there wasn't he? Never thought he'd be the type to raise his hand to a girl but then again, he was raised in Ancient Egypt where women were 2nd class and were often treated that way... hmm..

Great beginning though! Can't wait to see where it goes with not only Tea and Seto but also with the relationship Tea has with her friends/ex-friends?

Motoko The Red Queen chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
PERFECT ending! Serenity was lucky... she deserve worse, but who am I to judge, right? Aw, I really ADORE happy endings... they make me feel so good! Thanks for writing this great story, I loved every chapter of it!