Reviews for Numb
Metalmark chapter 10 . 7/18/2005
Wha? Why was he kissing...ugh Serenity. God I hate her sometimes. Stupid little girl. Anyways great story. I just love the lyrics you pick for the chapters. Linking Park are such a cool band. Well I can't wait to see what is going on. So keep up the great work. Bye!
Living Arrow chapter 10 . 7/18/2005
ok, I think I missed a part here, when did they start kissing? even if I'm sure that it's serenety who started it. Kaiba's in for a lot of troubles now, good chapter, update soon
egustogustason chapter 10 . 7/18/2005
ahh! i love it update soon please!
Mysical2249 chapter 10 . 7/17/2005
OH MY FRIGGIN GOD! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!

P.S. Also if you wouldn't mind KILL Serenity!
Mysical2249 chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Aw...How Sweet!
Mysical2249 chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
Gosh...
Mysical2249 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Omg that was so soo said...but that is what makes it good! Way to go!
Ryuusei-Risa chapter 10 . 7/17/2005
NO! U HAVE 2 UPDATE SOON! I WANNA KNW WHAT HAPPENS!
seto'sfan001 chapter 10 . 7/17/2005
OMG O.O, THAT BITCH HOW DARE SHE!I HOPE SHE DIES AND ROT AT HELL, DAMN THAT SLUT!

Benny:O.O

Me:hey its my imaginary friend benny!HI!

Benny:HI...i can't believe what happen! poor tea

Me:YEAH I KNOW MUST GO KILL SERENITY AH!*STARTS RUNNING OFF WITH A KNIFE IN MY HAND*

Benny:O.O, im seeing violence in the making...
Ilvryn E chapter 10 . 7/16/2005
Ugh, evil cliffhanger.

FREAKIN SERENITY! *stabs her*

Update soon.
deadlybeautygoddess chapter 10 . 7/16/2005
omigod how can you end it there! that's not fair! :cries: i liked that tea is starting to forgive her friends and that kaiba was being so mean to serenity... but you need to update asap... please!
deadlybeautygoddess chapter 9 . 7/16/2005
aw... that was so sad... I still liked it... but it was so sad. I'm gonna keep readingbye
deadlybeautygoddess chapter 8 . 7/16/2005
O... getting good... well i'm gonna continueBye
darkangelwp chapter 10 . 7/16/2005
update I WANT MORE SERENITY...th e damn bitch i hope she burns in SERENITY.
erzuliegoddessoflove chapter 10 . 7/16/2005
Oh my word! Please update soon. What's going to happen? I'm on the edge of my seat! Please update and I'll give you a giant cookie and a large smoothie!

Erzulie