Reviews for Numb
SetosBlueEyedDragon chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Grrr I always knew there were a pair of devil horns underneath that red hair :(

Damn Yami! Bit much there wasn't he? Never thought he'd be the type to raise his hand to a girl but then again, he was raised in Ancient Egypt where women were 2nd class and were often treated that way... hmm..

Great beginning though! Can't wait to see where it goes with not only Tea and Seto but also with the relationship Tea has with her friends/ex-friends?

xBlueEyesx
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
PERFECT ending! Serenity was lucky... she deserve worse, but who am I to judge, right? Aw, I really ADORE happy endings... they make me feel so good! Thanks for writing this great story, I loved every chapter of it!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Serves him Fucking well! You deserve it Yami... you saw this coming when you decided to go Berserk and beat the shit out of your best friend and supposed love of your life... you idiot!
GREAT CHAPTER! I hope Tea and Seto have a happy ending :)
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
MAI IS MY HERO!
"And after all she did for you, what did you do to her? You didn't even listen to her. You didn't bother to give her a chance to explain and brutally attacked her like animals." Tears started flowing from Mai's eyes.

"You hit her. You attacked a defenseless girl who was your friend, who trusted you with her life. You hurt the person who cared about you the most. You are all animals. You are even worst then animals. You are the most vile and disgusting creatures I have even seen."

She's amazing! Well, I don't believe that Vendetta is going to ease pain and sadness, but asking Anzu to forgive her friends is indeed a task very hard that will demand some time... I just hope she doesn't lose Kaiba... they need each other
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Very good way to show love to a girl Yami... you're the king of romanticism *snorts sarcastically*
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
OMG THIS IS SO DARN CUUUUUUTE! *pukes rainbows* so much love!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Nice ideia... somehow it's kinda hard for me to picture Yugi or Yami being agressive towards Téa and without concrete prove... even if she in fact had done such things they would never act like that, because these characters have some morals standards and beat an innocent gal is not in their 'to do' list! I mean, they're not rabid animals *giggles*

Your plot is really interesting
kasandra c chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
very well writen story. i lke that serenity is bashed on, don't like her, so good job. i am a anti serenity and seto by the way. favorit couple is anzu and seto, its just a shame there arent many who like the couple. anyways contiue on with yout good stories
KM Seward chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
! (CAPS LOCK CANNOT EXPRESS THE EPICNESS AND PURE AWESOMENESS AND PURE GENIUS OF THIS STORY AND HOW STRONGLY IT MADE ME FEEL AS I BARELY MANAGED TO READ THIS STORY WITHOUT SCREAMING AND RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW HEART WRENCHING THE PERFECT DRAMA AND SUSPENSE THIS STORY HELD!) ! XD XD XD XD XD XD X 3
KM Seward chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
Oi. wow. Hehe... I don't think the gang will ever hear from Serenity now that she pulled something as crazy as that. Serenity, you went too far this time. Seto's not the type to leave a warning after something like that... :D DIE SERENITY!
KM Seward chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
Grrrr...fine. Go ahead and forgive 'em. But no losing Seto. Or I'll be ticked at her too. :( Wow, I am REALLY loving this story XD
KM Seward chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Yeah. START TALKING BUSTER BROWN! (AKA: Joey Wheeler.) Go Tea! WHOOT WHOOT! U GO GIRL! Seto's so cute when he's jealous, lol. :3
KM Seward chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Oh yeah? Well Yami can get kicked where the sun don't shine! And all her 'friends' (excluding Yuugi), can go straight to the Shadow Realm! BWUHAHAHA! Dang I hate those jerks right now! Tea never forgive them! (Screams a few more things about what jerks the gang turned out to be.) I didn't expect this story to really play at my emotions. Awesome! :D
twilight lover chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
really good story u really need to keep typing or get it published this story is just amazing!
Amyarine chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
Awesome story, I mean it was so interesting to see them in that light.
276 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »