Reviews for Numb
Amyarine chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
Awesome story, I mean it was so interesting to see them in that light.
eh chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
Do you really hate serenity that much? What did she even do in the anime that merited your immediate dislike?
jessi chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
Great story, even it is was little dark. Who knew Serenity could be so evil?

Keep up the great work!
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
great story. :)
tissesxO chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
it's official, Flashchimp's version of Seto Kaiba is what every guy should attempt to be!
anonymous chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
I feel no pity for those violent losers. humph. BUt as for your writing skills... :). awesome. Obviously some grammar mistakes here and there but come one, we're all human. Also i liek how you painted the lives of the guys. It seemed really realistic and in character. Keep up the good work!
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
damn...thats harsh. I wonder if Tea will ever forgive her "friends". I like the story so far, I mean, I've read stories where the gang abandons her but not going so far as to beat her. I like this new take on the SetoXTea field. :)
Random person chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
YAY! It turned out alright! You just made my day!
Random person chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
TT_TT Poor Tea!
Random person chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
I love this story!
SilentUkeFuu chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
~Sniffle~ ; w;

Always gotta remember to re-read an old fic. Nothing like nostalgia.

-SilentUkeFuu [[Formally SilentMonkGirl]]
SilentUkeFuu chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
; w; It's been a while since I've re-read this. ~Sniffle~

Too lazy to log in at the moment. ~Cough~

~SUF [Formally SilentMonkGirl]
reko1620 chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
I liked this story, although it was a bit cliche and typical. Also, the connection between Tea and Seto was too quickly developed, and the characters seemed to be somewhat out of character. Other than that, I enjoyed the story :)
Silent Scream of Crimson Tears chapter 12 . 11/10/2008
I love this story. If you don't mind, I just made one of thos sites and would love to post this story on my site. Occasionally, there will be contest and raffles, but all in all its just a site where me and some other people post the best stories we read. Send me your choice and I would love to have this one of the first stories on the site. Hope ya Join!
liz chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
i like the story and everything but one thing has me puzzled. near the middle of the chapter as kaiba, tea, and mokuba are heading to the carnival they are using kaiba's car and at the end of the chapter their using the limo. i thought they were supposed to take kaiba's car.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »