Reviews for Numb
KM Seward chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
Oi. wow. Hehe... I don't think the gang will ever hear from Serenity now that she pulled something as crazy as that. Serenity, you went too far this time. Seto's not the type to leave a warning after something like that... :D DIE SERENITY!
KM Seward chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
Grrrr...fine. Go ahead and forgive 'em. But no losing Seto. Or I'll be ticked at her too. :( Wow, I am REALLY loving this story XD
KM Seward chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Yeah. START TALKING BUSTER BROWN! (AKA: Joey Wheeler.) Go Tea! WHOOT WHOOT! U GO GIRL! Seto's so cute when he's jealous, lol. :3
KM Seward chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Oh yeah? Well Yami can get kicked where the sun don't shine! And all her 'friends' (excluding Yuugi), can go straight to the Shadow Realm! BWUHAHAHA! Dang I hate those jerks right now! Tea never forgive them! (Screams a few more things about what jerks the gang turned out to be.) I didn't expect this story to really play at my emotions. Awesome! :D
twilight lover chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
really good story u really need to keep typing or get it published this story is just amazing!
Amyarine chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
Awesome story, I mean it was so interesting to see them in that light.
eh chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
Do you really hate serenity that much? What did she even do in the anime that merited your immediate dislike?
jessi chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
Great story, even it is was little dark. Who knew Serenity could be so evil?

Keep up the great work!
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
great story. :)
tissesxO chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
it's official, Flashchimp's version of Seto Kaiba is what every guy should attempt to be!
anonymous chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
I feel no pity for those violent losers. humph. BUt as for your writing skills... :). awesome. Obviously some grammar mistakes here and there but come one, we're all human. Also i liek how you painted the lives of the guys. It seemed really realistic and in character. Keep up the good work!
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
damn...thats harsh. I wonder if Tea will ever forgive her "friends". I like the story so far, I mean, I've read stories where the gang abandons her but not going so far as to beat her. I like this new take on the SetoXTea field. :)
Random person chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
YAY! It turned out alright! You just made my day!
Random person chapter 10 . 11/24/2009