Reviews for Numb
SilentUkeFuu chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
~Sniffle~ ; w;

Always gotta remember to re-read an old fic. Nothing like nostalgia.

-SilentUkeFuu [[Formally SilentMonkGirl]]
SilentUkeFuu chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
; w; It's been a while since I've re-read this. ~Sniffle~

Too lazy to log in at the moment. ~Cough~

~SUF [Formally SilentMonkGirl]
reko1620 chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
I liked this story, although it was a bit cliche and typical. Also, the connection between Tea and Seto was too quickly developed, and the characters seemed to be somewhat out of character. Other than that, I enjoyed the story :)
Silent Scream of Crimson Tears chapter 12 . 11/10/2008
I love this story. If you don't mind, I just made one of thos sites and would love to post this story on my site. Occasionally, there will be contest and raffles, but all in all its just a site where me and some other people post the best stories we read. Send me your choice and I would love to have this one of the first stories on the site. Hope ya Join!
liz chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
i like the story and everything but one thing has me puzzled. near the middle of the chapter as kaiba, tea, and mokuba are heading to the carnival they are using kaiba's car and at the end of the chapter their using the limo. i thought they were supposed to take kaiba's car.
Alanna-sama chapter 12 . 8/2/2007
hahaha.I always do love Kaiba's and Joey's fights
hippieinpink chapter 12 . 7/24/2007
AWESOME! serenity can go and kill herself. good job! seto and tea forever! :):):)
GothicBloodSatanist chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
Nice job! Once again. I hate Serenity, so I love how she has a bad ending to all of your stories *snicker*. But yeah, you always have a suspenceful part to your stories making you want to read more. Though it was really sad about what they did to Tea in the beginning. But anyways great job!
tivangel chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
That was great i don't really see Serenity doing that but great story!(LOL) you sould do a follow up story!
Blue Eyes Black Dragon chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That is harsh. I thought Yugi liked her... what actually happened?
lindajrjt chapter 12 . 3/21/2007
Good story. It was sad; but then things are not always happy in real life either. Your story was very well put together and I enjoyed it.
BoThEr-bOtHeR-BoThEr-bOtHer chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
aw i LOVE this story, its so cute. i love your portrayal of yamikins. and yugi. they really stood out in this one. this has also fueled my hate for serenity THANKS!

Inuyoukai-san chapter 12 . 3/3/2007
Ok...I ned to ask what do you have against serenity? But other then that great story! Azure shipping all the way!
Inuyoukai-san chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
Aw! Seto took all the fun out of a roller coaster! The fear is the BEST part!
Almighty-Hanako-Chan chapter 12 . 2/15/2007
That was ao sad! T_T I am not a fan of SetoxAnzu but i loved this story! I also hate Serenity. .
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »