Reviews for Numb
tivangel chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
That was great i don't really see Serenity doing that but great story!(LOL) you sould do a follow up story!
Blue Eyes Black Dragon chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That is harsh. I thought Yugi liked her... what actually happened?
lindajrjt chapter 12 . 3/21/2007
Good story. It was sad; but then things are not always happy in real life either. Your story was very well put together and I enjoyed it.
BoThEr-bOtHeR-BoThEr-bOtHer chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
aw i LOVE this story, its so cute. i love your portrayal of yamikins. and yugi. they really stood out in this one. this has also fueled my hate for serenity THANKS!

Inuyoukai-san chapter 12 . 3/3/2007
Ok...I ned to ask what do you have against serenity? But other then that great story! Azure shipping all the way!
Inuyoukai-san chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
Aw! Seto took all the fun out of a roller coaster! The fear is the BEST part!
Almighty-Hanako-Chan chapter 12 . 2/15/2007
That was ao sad! T_T I am not a fan of SetoxAnzu but i loved this story! I also hate Serenity. .
wow chapter 12 . 1/10/2007
AWESOME STORY this deserved like 10,0 reviews it was real close to show on tv as well and u had great plot keep it up
Roy chapter 12 . 1/2/2007
Awsome!

well done it was a brilliant story. good plot and everything!

I always knew serenity was a bitch! this story is so good! you are a fantastic writer! you should write a sequel! or another story like it! and if anyone complains about serenity being bad tell them to shut up and go away cause serenity IS a bitch.
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 12 . 10/2/2006
Whoa, who knew that Wheeler girl can be that bitchy? Oh well, once a loser - always a loser. ... I never liked her anyways. Are you going to right a sequel?
lUgIaPkMnMaStEr chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
i love the chioce of songs! it fits with the story!
rina chapter 12 . 7/4/2006
and there goes another one. love your stories. keep it up. ;)
person75453336 chapter 12 . 5/14/2006
I think this fic was great! -

I'm glad Serenity got what she diserved!

I was so mad when she kissed Kaiba. I was like, . NO FREAK'N WAY! GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU *! Well, I think you get the picture...

I'm mad that I didn't read this fic earlier.

I have a question, ARE YOU EVER GOING TO MAKE A SEQUEL TO 'NOT OF THIS WORLD'? I loved that fic! It was one of my favorites! and you said that you would (probably) write a sequel, and I have been waiting forever! Yet I see no sequel, *o*;

I think I'll cry!

If and when you do, PLEASE TELL ME! (pouts) PLEASE!
person75453336 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
ARGH! DIE SERENITY!

I never really liked her that much in the show.

I cant believe she said that about Tea! I want to slap Serenity so hard she falls over dead! MAUAHAHAHAHAHA!...uh, (laughs nervoulsy) sorry about that. o;

I just had to review for this chapter, so I'll go now so I can finish the rest of them.
TheCrosioss chapter 12 . 4/4/2006