Reviews for Numb
hippieinpink chapter 12 . 7/24/2007
AWESOME! serenity can go and kill herself. good job! seto and tea forever! :):):)
GothicBloodSatanist chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
Nice job! Once again. I hate Serenity, so I love how she has a bad ending to all of your stories *snicker*. But yeah, you always have a suspenceful part to your stories making you want to read more. Though it was really sad about what they did to Tea in the beginning. But anyways great job!
tivangel chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
That was great i don't really see Serenity doing that but great story!(LOL) you sould do a follow up story!
Blue Eyes Black Dragon chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That is harsh. I thought Yugi liked her... what actually happened?
lindajrjt chapter 12 . 3/21/2007
Good story. It was sad; but then things are not always happy in real life either. Your story was very well put together and I enjoyed it.
BoThEr-bOtHeR-BoThEr-bOtHer chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
aw i LOVE this story, its so cute. i love your portrayal of yamikins. and yugi. they really stood out in this one. this has also fueled my hate for serenity THANKS!

Inuyoukai-san chapter 12 . 3/3/2007
Ok...I ned to ask what do you have against serenity? But other then that great story! Azure shipping all the way!
Inuyoukai-san chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
Aw! Seto took all the fun out of a roller coaster! The fear is the BEST part!
Almighty-Hanako-Chan chapter 12 . 2/15/2007
That was ao sad! T_T I am not a fan of SetoxAnzu but i loved this story! I also hate Serenity. .
wow chapter 12 . 1/10/2007
AWESOME STORY this deserved like 10,0 reviews it was real close to show on tv as well and u had great plot keep it up
Roy chapter 12 . 1/2/2007
Awsome!

well done it was a brilliant story. good plot and everything!

I always knew serenity was a bitch! this story is so good! you are a fantastic writer! you should write a sequel! or another story like it! and if anyone complains about serenity being bad tell them to shut up and go away cause serenity IS a bitch.
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 12 . 10/2/2006
Whoa, who knew that Wheeler girl can be that bitchy? Oh well, once a loser - always a loser. ... I never liked her anyways. Are you going to right a sequel?
lUgIaPkMnMaStEr chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
i love the chioce of songs! it fits with the story!
rina chapter 12 . 7/4/2006
and there goes another one. love your stories. keep it up. ;)
person75453336 chapter 12 . 5/14/2006
I think this fic was great! -

I'm glad Serenity got what she diserved!

I was so mad when she kissed Kaiba. I was like, . NO FREAK'N WAY! GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU *! Well, I think you get the picture...

I'm mad that I didn't read this fic earlier.

I have a question, ARE YOU EVER GOING TO MAKE A SEQUEL TO 'NOT OF THIS WORLD'? I loved that fic! It was one of my favorites! and you said that you would (probably) write a sequel, and I have been waiting forever! Yet I see no sequel, *o*;

I think I'll cry!

If and when you do, PLEASE TELL ME! (pouts) PLEASE!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »