Reviews for Bloody Eyes
PurpleNightwing chapter 12 . 4/3
are you going to update its 2017
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
this is scary i love raven and beast boy and this is the worst but well written thing i could ever imagine happening to them
Orange Dash chapter 10 . 3/1/2016
Oh boy... Over protective father. That's how dad's are with their daughters.
raksha chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
D: a decade!
lavalloveseris chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
I'm pretty sure Raven Left something like this:
Blue Backround, Purple shape thing, AKA Demon Blocker thing, and raen in the middle.

Or...This!

Just Runs Away
Tara chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Great Story, I was really impressed. This is definitely the best story I've read on this site, so far. But I REALLY wish you would post the 13th chapter! Has it really been 9 years since you posted the 12th chapter? I you got it going again I would be your #1 fan, well I am anyway but next chapter, PLEASE!
TB chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
Very nice story. It has good use of grammar and a very flowing style. I didn't get lost in this one, like I do in many other stories on this site. You kept my interest and kept me wanting to read 'just one more chapter'. I did not put it down AT ALL; I read the whole thing straight through because I was so into the story and just HAD to know what would happen to Raven. You are very good at this, writing that is. Please, do the world a favor and keep writing.
Best Wishes with your future endeavours! TB
Tigeress101 chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
This chapter was really good, I can't wait for the next one! But I'm still confused about why Robin is now Nightwing or something.
x
Tigeress101 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
I'm confused, why has Robin become Nightwing? Asides from that, I thought this chapter was good
Emo Artist chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I am a bit confused did she get raped or tortured?
snowbc13 chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
when is the next chapter coming?
Max chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
not so long ITS 2012
daddysdingaling chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
I am really sad that you have not continued with this story :( I urge you to continue! I don't care if it's 4 years overdue! I just want another chapter and a finished story! Please Update Soon! You have 61 reviews and that's a lot so please continue with this story.
Death himself chapter 11 . 9/23/2009
FOUR YEARS WITHOUT UPDATE!
Death Himself chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
Really good story cant wait for chapter 13!