Reviews for Bloody Eyes
raksha chapter 12 . 5/7
D: a decade!
lavalloveseris chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
I'm pretty sure Raven Left something like this:
Blue Backround, Purple shape thing, AKA Demon Blocker thing, and raen in the middle.

Or...This!

Just Runs Away
Tara chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Great Story, I was really impressed. This is definitely the best story I've read on this site, so far. But I REALLY wish you would post the 13th chapter! Has it really been 9 years since you posted the 12th chapter? I you got it going again I would be your #1 fan, well I am anyway but next chapter, PLEASE!
TB chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
Very nice story. It has good use of grammar and a very flowing style. I didn't get lost in this one, like I do in many other stories on this site. You kept my interest and kept me wanting to read 'just one more chapter'. I did not put it down AT ALL; I read the whole thing straight through because I was so into the story and just HAD to know what would happen to Raven. You are very good at this, writing that is. Please, do the world a favor and keep writing.
Best Wishes with your future endeavours! TB
Tigeress101 chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
This chapter was really good, I can't wait for the next one! But I'm still confused about why Robin is now Nightwing or something.
x
Tigeress101 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
I'm confused, why has Robin become Nightwing? Asides from that, I thought this chapter was good
Emo Artist chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I am a bit confused did she get raped or tortured?
snowbc13 chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
when is the next chapter coming?
Max chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
not so long ITS 2012
to your utmost doom chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
I am really sad that you have not continued with this story :( I urge you to continue! I don't care if it's 4 years overdue! I just want another chapter and a finished story! Please Update Soon! You have 61 reviews and that's a lot so please continue with this story.
Death himself chapter 11 . 9/23/2009
FOUR YEARS WITHOUT UPDATE!
Death Himself chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
Really good story cant wait for chapter 13!
Ttitansgo chapter 12 . 7/4/2008
finish plz!
Raven of Alaska chapter 12 . 12/16/2007
I feel happy that Raven is with Beast Boy, angry at Mammoth for raping her, angry at Devon for making Raven talk about what happened. She didn't want to tell him, she didn't have to. Please update soon!

Sincerly,

Raven of Alaska
outerdarkness chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
It has alot of errors...