Reviews for Another Route
ElaborateWishes chapter 26 . 12/12/2014
I love this. It's so well written. There's really no words I have to say about it. I suppose it's wishful thinking to hope you will update this anytime soon. I love Vader/Luke stories and this is by far one of the best. Good job. :)
Marguerida chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
You wrote this when you were 14-16? Wow. I started to read an couldn't stop. I wish you would write more, but after 9 years, I know it's an impossible wish. I just wanted to say Thanks! Thank you for your great story.
Jambee chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
145,615. Quite an adventure reading this! Had to miss work to finish it. Note to self: Vader finds Luke when he's 13. Luke trains right away and for a brief time trains to be a pilot while still on Vader's ship. After accidentally killing (force choking) a kid in anger, Luke runs away and meets up with Han. After Vader recaptures Luke, the emperor demands that he Vader kill him. Vader than orders Han to take Luke away, which he does . Luke joins the Alliance, and the leaders subject him to an interrogation because they know he is Vader's son. And lots more happens - will need to reread to remember it all -
Hayden Avery chapter 26 . 2/22/2012
I really do hope you someday continue this; it's a great, well written story.
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 26 . 11/11/2011
Love this. To bad you put it on hiatus and don't think to finish it. I could sense that you are near the end of it.

Great job on the story.
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
really good but luke has anakin's eyes, not padme's
Allie-grrl4 chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
update soon
DxLee chapter 26 . 6/8/2008
One of the best stories with Vader as a father that I've ever read. I saw that it's in hiatus, but I really hope that you continue it. I just love it, can't wait to see what might happen next!
PapaMidNite chapter 26 . 5/30/2008
Great story

pm
Dragon's Shaow chapter 26 . 2/12/2008
please update soon.

i gotta to teleport.
twisterblake chapter 26 . 4/27/2007
hey great chapter ansome and somehow i hope luke turn back from the darth side. i hope anakin and his wife and daughter save him from the evil sith lords
twisterblake chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
hey great chapter
Nightwind chapter 26 . 4/24/2007
Wow. Just Wow. That was amazing! I cannot wait for you to write more.

Please, please, please update soon?
firefly134 chapter 26 . 4/9/2007
it a brilliant story but i didn't like how luke had became a sith, how he had changed and become twisted and scarred, you made it sound before like luke was relatively handsome, but know he is an ugly scarred sith with a gounged face! why did you make him like that, was there a reason cause i thought luke had his own mental barriars (not just the ones his father has placed weakly in a weak moment)but its a really well written story and i hope u update soon! :)
firefly134 chapter 6 . 4/8/2007
its a really great story, but on chapter 6 it would be better if there were more gaps between lines, it makes it slightly harder to read when its cramped together, but i love the plot, its brilliant!