Reviews for Another Route
sparrow633 chapter 26 . 9/1
Hey after reading this story I was left with my mind blown. You placed the movie's events carefully into this story of yours and they went beautifully! Hell I wish this was made into a movie that's how much I really liked it! Though I still don't like the fact that Palpatine now has Luke err Rexus, I would of liked it better if Luke still had some hope long enough so that when he got rescued he would recognize his family and friends. While questing to rescue Luke, make the entire Rebellion fleet and Vader alliance go out there once and for all to finally put an and to the Empire. After killing the emperor and Luke's rescue were a success and Vader not getting annihilated, it be awesome if everyone forgave Vader in a final hearing but to their surprise the Jedi council would manifest itself before their eyes and hold a trial of their own. After having wittnesed Vader's deeds, the council (even Windu) finally forgives him. They go back and live their lives as a family :D I would like Vader to be in his life suit though..I hope you get the chance to update again! This is by far the best I've read of a Vader fanfiction!
Axcel chapter 6 . 7/6
Luke did not disobey Vader. In fact, it was Vader who told him to use the Force to make the officers prepare a shuttle.
Axcel chapter 3 . 7/6
I would love to see a Sith Acolyte or Apprentice who says "If it is my power, I can do what I want with it. So why can't I use it to defend others if I chose to?" Would THAT put a twist in a master's panties.
Axcel chapter 1 . 7/6
Meh, the fake Anakin was a coward. Good riddance.
Please don't give up on this story! I stayed up late to keep reading it.
thechosenbibliophile chapter 26 . 5/23
I have been binge reading this whilst on holidays on omg I love it!
MovesLikeSpidey chapter 25 . 5/17
Please write more of this i love this story so much!
Amon Kashino chapter 10 . 1/13
Boo it was going so well and now I'm mad I wasted so much time reading it sigh off to find another fic
ElaborateWishes chapter 26 . 12/12/2014
I love this. It's so well written. There's really no words I have to say about it. I suppose it's wishful thinking to hope you will update this anytime soon. I love Vader/Luke stories and this is by far one of the best. Good job. :)
Marguerida chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
You wrote this when you were 14-16? Wow. I started to read an couldn't stop. I wish you would write more, but after 9 years, I know it's an impossible wish. I just wanted to say Thanks! Thank you for your great story.
Jambee chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
145,615. Quite an adventure reading this! Had to miss work to finish it. Note to self: Vader finds Luke when he's 13. Luke trains right away and for a brief time trains to be a pilot while still on Vader's ship. After accidentally killing (force choking) a kid in anger, Luke runs away and meets up with Han. After Vader recaptures Luke, the emperor demands that he Vader kill him. Vader than orders Han to take Luke away, which he does . Luke joins the Alliance, and the leaders subject him to an interrogation because they know he is Vader's son. And lots more happens - will need to reread to remember it all -
Hayden Avery chapter 26 . 2/22/2012
I really do hope you someday continue this; it's a great, well written story.
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 26 . 11/11/2011
Love this. To bad you put it on hiatus and don't think to finish it. I could sense that you are near the end of it.

Great job on the story.
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
really good but luke has anakin's eyes, not padme's
Allie-grrl4 chapter 2 . 8/24/2008