Reviews for An Up Note
RosalieTheBeautyQueen chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
that was good..whens the next chapter coming?...wots poppy's new movie?
Hamilyn chapter 10 . 5/16/2006
Wow this was excellent. Where's that sequel you mentioned? ;)
cabooklover21 chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
You had better resolve the whole M/S thing, it can't just end like THAT!
vampyfreak chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
hey i already read your FF but i decided not to tell you and just review! like the dramics and the ending was different from lots i've read, unexpected (thats a good thing)! i like it and will be looking out for the next one if you choose to write it! (and don't worry about taking alone time i've had about the same length i think, and i'm still not planning on starting again for another month!) bye!
Vinsmouse chapter 10 . 11/4/2005
That was great, I really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to more stories from you.
pealee chapter 10 . 11/4/2005
oh my god someone call the doctor kylie must be sick! she didnt end it with S/M. somethings wrong with my girl! lol. seriously you did a great job. i loved it when they were in the ambulance and sam joked with martin about not getting shot. i think that should have been in the show you know when they hugged after his return. i loved the flashbacks. you chose great ones and you put them in good places that went with what was actually happening. go kylie go kylie! lol. you know i want a S/M fic we already talked about that. lol well i cant wait for another story. this one ROCKED!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
hey kylie its chauncey

my internet won't load so i can't recieve or send emails shud be getting fixed soon

are you near were the hurricane is gonna hit? cas i heard bout it and was sure that you were! really worried for you but you won't be able to answer me so i'm just letting you know i'm thinking of you!

PS not 100% sure but i think you said today was your birthday so happy birthday if it is!

bye 4 nw hope to talk to you soon!
Dani chapter 9 . 9/20/2005
Where's the rest? This is great!
berta101 chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
AH! MARTY! NOO! I need him, Sam needs him, all the Smarty fans need him. I like Jack, but if he knows that Martin and Sam are together he shouldn't be touching Sam's face like he did in that one chapter should he? Does he know about them?

Great job! Update soon!
mary chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
update soon ! poor marty ! what 's happen to him ? and sam ? does she lovbe him ?
will-you-wont chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

dont stop there its so good. And sad...dont do things to my marty!
maell chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
great but it's too short

what happen to martin ? please go on
Rebecca chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
i loved that update! Im new to dis so yeah. i hope MArtin dosnt die!
bdoney chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
Ahh! No Martin you cant die. Come back to us.

I dont think you would let Martin die - would you?

I am really enjoying this story and I hope that you update again soon.
lapmal chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
it's too short update soon