Reviews for An Up Note
rozzy07 chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
Fantastic read this has been so far, a real gutsy piece of writing that leaves you itching for more. Loved it when you gave us that tantalising brief moment of a phone call from Danny, not a lot said but so much felt. Please update soon. Pretty please!
chauncey chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
enjoying the fic!

hey do u think that danny or martin will be killed off? i found out about the last ep about a week ago (new zealands just starting the 3rd season not this tuesday but next! CAN'T WAIT!) and its been driving me crazy since! was there any hints?
lapmal chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
PLEASE UPDATE IT4S TOO LONG
Neo Matrix Chix chapter 7 . 6/24/2005
it's good so far... one part i don't get is who answered Martin's cell at the end of chapter 5 :P i still like the story though
Jenndifurry chapter 7 . 6/21/2005
Can't wait for the next Chapter!
briana chapter 7 . 6/19/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON

i love that people are writting the ending to the season finale and you are doing a wonderful job.
Serataya chapter 7 . 6/19/2005
Very good and fast paced. Please go on!
mary chapter 7 . 6/18/2005
write more it's too short update soon !
Spooky Bibi chapter 7 . 6/18/2005
We need longer chapters! It was a great chapter but so teasing! Write more soon!
WATfan chapter 7 . 6/18/2005
This is quite good. I'm getting hooked into it.

Just a few notes... Chapter 5 ended with a phone call. Who was on the other end & how did that call effect the story? Please finish this un-answered question in the story and make the chapters longer. Story seems uneven & broken with such short chapters. Keep up the good work.
Ginger chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
This is a great story! Keep up the good work I can't wait to read more!
sprite chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
What a dreadful place to stop . Well, a few ways to go. Where are Danny and Martin? Can we feel what they are feeling? The dark, the heat?. What's on the TV? Does Viv see it in her room? Does she have an idea of what to do? Not to mention - whose answering the phone?

I'd like to see Jack a little more take charge. He's been grumpy all season, I can't see him being nice now. What does he do when one of the "other agents" tells him Sam and Martin have been an item? Let's go. Readers want to know :)
sprite chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
I liked all of this up to Jack saying "should we tell her". He seems more take charge than that. I'm hoping you do give us a fly on the wall view of the conversation with Martin's dad. Could be intersting.
sprite chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
hey - this is off to a great start. i'll be curious to see just how close you are to the "official" version.

Looking forward to reading more.
rozzy07 chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
I love this story and the way you've taken the time to develop the background story and the suspense! And talking about suspense this is a killer for my blood pressure, so please update soon. Can't wait to see where you're going to take this next.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »