Reviews for An Up Note
MeChel chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Loved it! keep posting!
mudhousejunkie224 chapter 6 . 6/13/2005
really like your story

i loved the season finale

update soon
briana chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
I just read your first six chapters. I love it and I cant wait for you to update I think you are doing a wonderful job. I hope that when the new season starts they have martin and danny kidnapped. Keep posting its going great.
radioactive.raccoon chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
OMG!Yay,Danny!Another awesome chappy!Continue soon and more Danny please :D
Mariel chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
Beautifully paced story. The flashbacks are nicely done, too. I'm looking forward to reading what happens next!
samy chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
please update soon it's toioi short !
SusanWATfan chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
Keep up the good work!
Serataya chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Although I'm a J/S and this doesn't seem to go in that direction, I really like this story. It is exciting, well written - and I certainly hope you get over your Writers Block! If this is really M/S I would like her to save him.
will-you-wont chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
OMG this is too god...damn writers block, i know what it's like. If it helps ts really good you have me totally hooked. Ill also say right here right now if they hurt a hair on martin or danny i will have to kill them...
Lin chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
oh ecky thump, you can't do this to us!

the boys are ok? aren't they? argh post soon, pretty please?
VALERY chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
go update soon that's too much

is it martIN ,

iS MARTIN AL RIGHT ?
Raven001 chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
DON'T STOP UPDATE! ok, i think you should go with Danny answering the phone. He has no idea where he is and can't remember anything. Martin isn't awake and between the two of them blood loss is a BIG issue. Martin wakes up just as the guys walk back in and grab the phone away. The guys decide its too risky to keep danny AND martin, and since the FBI is onto them already, whats the harm. The leave Danny somewhere and the team finds him. He is ok health wise, or at least as ok as someone should be after this type of trama. Any whay Danny inform them Martin isn't doing so well and unless they find him soon he's gonna die. The team gets a new lead and eventually find where the badies are keeping Martin. Sam, Jack bust in and rescue Martin, but he's in criticle and th Jack, Sam, Martin triangle works up again. Sam chooses martin and eventually he makes a full recovery and martin and sam arn't all fluffy and stuff, but they have a good relationship.
SusanWATfan chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
Great start! Pls keep going. Sorry, I'm one of those readers who wants you to tell me the story, not the other way around! But you're doing just fine and I like the African stuff you dug up.
radioactive.raccoon chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
Oh wow..I luv this!Hope you'll write lots of Danny-angst..I luv Danny-angst!And I also hope that Danny and Martin will be ok..And of course post more soon!
Marie chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
it's so *couldn't find a good word*... I love it ! Hope you're gonna continue it soon, can't wait to read more !
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »