Reviews for An Up Note
anmodo chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
This is very powerful and could just be very close to what actually will happen in the actual series. Good job with using the cell phone picture.
Jenndifurry chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
OH this is a good one
Serataya chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Wow, this is so exciting! Please go on! Great story!
Jia-naughty chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Im really intrested to see where you take this, it seems like it will be really good. Can't wait for more!
Frekazoid chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
Plot hole, isn't rafael supposed to be in jail?
Sammy chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
This story is fascinating! I wonder if it will go this way on the show ... possibly I think!

Please make sure it does end on an 'up note' - you'll make me very sad if you don't!
Mariel3 chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
This is a really good start to what looks like a really good story. I like the character interaction thus far and they way you are keeping chracters 'in character'. I'm not a M/Ser, but I'm reading on for a number of reasons - this is well written, has an interesting premise, and because I appreciate your telling people up front where you stand on the relationship front but are still treating everyone with respect. It's all cool. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Sarie Venea chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
This is pretty good-dear Lord I hope it isn't what they decide to do with the actual show, though! Between CSI and WAT, I am getting high blood pressure!
val chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
good update soon ! it's a strong story
Spooky Bibi chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
OMG i thought it was a picture of one of them dead! I'm a little bit relieved! I like how your handling everybody's reaction, especially Sam's. It's subtle and true to the characters. Update soon!
fairygurl621 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Looking forward to more. I hope Danny and Martin make it out okay.
tracy-thenag chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
so waiting for someone to pick up the gauntlet on this one.

good start please do continue!
Spooky Bibi chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Great start! Please write more, the season's finale is making me crazy too!
Little Webby chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Great start! I haven't actualy seen the S3 finale yet because it hasn't been shown over here - but from clips on the net and from what I heard, this sounds as viable a start to S4 as I can think.

My only thoughts are might Danny and Martin not survive? I mean, call me a cynic, but are contract negotiations still going on? :P

LittleWebby x
Joralie chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Writte more, please continue, it's a good beginnig
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »